Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're the Champions of England... have some respect and suck their cocks like everyone does with every OTHER Premier League winning team!!

FFS ...HOW... HOW WERE THEY FUCKING CHAMPIONS?

FFS ...HOW... HOW WERE THEY FUCKING CHAMPIONS?

Mainly because in the end the shit teams stopped trying against them and they were simply handed points by so many piss poor unprofessional teams. The narrative being everyone wants plucky Leicester ( bank rolled by Thai millions ) to win.

How is ndidi getting a work permit. Nigeria are ranked 51st in world football so if I am correct that means he would have to have played 75% of full internationals for Nigeria in 2 years.
He has 5 caps. They have played more Ham 6-7 competitive games since 2014.
He doesn't meet the criteria does he?

How is ndidi getting a work permit. Nigeria are ranked 51st in world football so if I am correct that means he would have to have played 75% of full internationals for Nigeria in 2 years.
He has 5 caps. They have played more Ham 6-7 competitive games since 2014.
He doesn't meet the criteria does he?

There are exceptions for "exceptional talent". However, I would imagine the Home Office saw the wages he is likely to be on and accepted based on the amount of tax they will be getting off him.

There are exceptions for "exceptional talent". However, I would imagine the Home Office saw the wages he is likely to be on and accepted based on the amount of tax they will be getting off him.
Yes because Woolwich claimed that about Gabriel - and he still hasn't played for Brazil once. However, what about ordinary people who are say competent Carpenters, actors, etc, but can't get a work permit on the basis that they may be an exceptional talent at carpentry or acting?
I can understand if it's a brain surgeon, and we are in need of them, thats exceptional talent, but football clubs seem to get away with it. After all it's an occupation like any other

Jesus. I'm guessing that's the same girlfriend that the police caught him choking after they were called to the house?

And that piece of shit has a Premier League winner's medal and the adoration of his fans.

Fairytale, my taint.
It's shocking and hasn't he got previous for beating her up?
Fucking maggot.

I cant work out what Simpson did from that tweet.....went to Vegas on fathers day? Hardly crime of the century especially if he doesnt live with them anymore.

Sounds like a proper cock for the way he assaulted his missus, and got a pathetically lenient punishment, but not sure why she feels the need to contact him on twitter, publicly over this daughter thing.
Gmail, facebook....she doesnt have his number but cant contact the club, or his mum?

I cant work out what Simpson did from that tweet.....went to Vegas on fathers day? Hardly crime of the century especially if he doesnt live with them anymore.

Sounds like a proper cock for the way he assaulted his missus, and got a pathetically lenient punishment, but not sure why she feels the need to contact him on twitter, publicly over this daughter thing.
Gmail, facebook....she doesnt have his number but cant contact the club, or his mum?
How would you feel if you begged your wife to talk to her child's on Father's Day, arranged for a cake and balloons to be sent to the hotel with a happy Mother's Day from daughter inscribed cake and she never called your daughter to say thanks. Then be told by a bloke that he fucked your wife on Mother's Day in the hotel and ate the cake?

How would you feel if you begged your wife to talk to her child's on Father's Day, arranged for a cake and balloons to be sent to the hotel with a happy Mother's Day from daughter inscribed cake and she never called your daughter to say thanks. Then be told by a bloke that he fucked your wife on Mother's Day in the hotel and ate the cake?

Photo?

Did you read the others about buying him tickets to school plays to see his daughter and he blanks them whilst spending his days off with whores in spas. Not calling his daughter on her birthday .and not replying to daughters texts.
When she collected her daughter from his house he said in front his daughter to her mum ' I didn't hit you hard enough' and then cunted her off.

Did you read the others about buying him tickets to school plays to see his daughter and he blanks them whilst spending his days off with whores in spas. Not calling his daughter on her birthday .and not replying to daughters texts.
When she collected her daughter from his house he said in front his daughter to her mum ' I didn't hit you hard enough' and then cunted her off.

It seems obvious the geezer is a proper wrongun......just wondering why she needs to put everything on twitter.

She needs to rise above it, and give her daughter some frikkin anonymity instead of plastering her personal life all over the internet. Her child has a private life despite being 5 or whatever she is....people forget that, when they stick naked photos of their kids up everywhere and post their first steps etc.....maybe when that kid is 18 they dont want their most intmiate moments in life viewed by a billion strangers...oh well too late, your parents chose that for you.

In this case, everyone and their dog will know what a cunt her daddy was all through her life.

Only she needs to know that, its not the publics business, and her mum, while a victim, is doing this all so very wrong.

It seems obvious the geezer is a proper wrongun......just wondering why she needs to put everything on twitter.

She needs to rise above it, and give her daughter some frikkin anonymity instead of plastering her personal life all over the internet. Her child has a private life despite being 5 or whatever she is....people forget that, when they stick naked photos of their kids up everywhere and post their first steps etc.....maybe when that kid is 18 they dont want their most intmiate moments in life viewed by a billion strangers...oh well too late, your parents chose that for you.

In this case, everyone and their dog will know what a cunt her daddy was all through her life.

Only she needs to know that, its not the publics business, and her mum, while a victim, is doing this all so very wrong.
I suppose so, but maybe it was a last resort. She maybe is fed up with it all
I mean he's acting like that and nobody knows, and those that do are not saying anything. He getting idolised each week by kids and his own he don't give a fuck about.
Maybe she tried everything else, threatened him with exposure if he keeps on, many times.
Maybe he makes out he's a great father, never been horrible to her or his child and paints her as a cunt and they believe him
She just wanted everyone to know she wasn't the cunt proved it with evidence

She just didn't go to the papers and get paid for it, she showed everyone what he's like.
For nothing.
However, I agree with the child because she has no say. It wouldn't be my style but this is the world we live in.
Just like cunts going on Kyle
Id say he's done more damage to his daughter anyway.

Back
Top Bottom