Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To come second to any team in the league, Leicester could not have been a better choice. Let's enjoy this while we can, all the other top sides are doing horrendously shit and we're playing the best football in the country.

Coming second to One of United, City, Woolwich, Chelsea or Liverpool would hurt so much more but Leicester? Fucking perfect. Bring it on!

To come second to any team in the league, Leicester could not have been a better choice. Let's enjoy this while we can, all the other top sides are doing horrendously shit and we're playing the best football in the country.

Coming second to One of United, City, Woolwich, Chelsea or Liverpool would hurt so much more but Leicester? Fucking perfect. Bring it on!
Fuck Leicester and anyone else, we are going to win this title! COYS

Fuck off you dreary cunt. A man of your intellect will understand this bleak admonishment. You are the most boring man on an already boring website. Desist - please.
Boring! I am the cat amongst the pigeons. I have ruffled many feathers here.
JC, you are Alouette the little bird. Je te plumerai.

Last edited:

I mean, I'd rather be finishing behind Bournemouth if I had to pick any other team, but I get your point.

Fuck knows what a multi is.
That's exactly what a multi would say...

tumblr_nm3bw3v9ll1u7qqzwo1_400.gif

Why is Joe in the bin?
He's not in the bin, brother.
He checked out for awhile.
Got tired of dealing with some of the fucking miserable cunts on here.
I'm not naming any names, but it rhymes with Audere Audere .

I shouldn't speak for Joe, I'm only assuming his reasons. And I doubt it was actually Audrey, he found his trying to cunt people off more humorous than anything.
I think there were a couple of little cunt gnats flying around that he grew tired of.
Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom