Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jog on, multi-boy
That's exactly what a multi would say...

tumblr_nm3bw3v9ll1u7qqzwo1_400.gif
just did my research. This is my only account.

He's not in the bin, brother.
He checked out for awhile.
Got tired of dealing with some of the fucking miserable cunts on here.
I'm not naming any names, but it rhymes with Audere Audere .

I shouldn't speak for Joe, I'm only assuming his reasons. And I doubt it was actually Audrey, he found his trying to cunt people off more humorous than anything.
I think there were a couple of little cunt gnats flying around that he grew tired of.
Just my opinion.
Cheers - he'll be back in a few days

Yeah that's true - in terms of domestic success, their global appeal is perhaps a bit surprising. Suppose they really built up a big name in the past though and you have companies pumping out those replica shirts, so it's what people see. Ages ago now, but winning the champions league will produce a big effect as well.

I find it amazing that after LCFC going there last season and certain LCFC players abusing their race and women, filming it and it going viral that many Thai's have time for them.
Still, it's all commerce KingPower and Singha beer.
LCFC are a vechile for the advancement of Kingpower. Any success they have will be shared with Kingpower, probably 70/30 in Kingpowers favour as we see with that corny, publicity stunt in the picture above.
I wouldn't be surprised that in the not too distant future their owners are embroiled in some political mess when the red shirts get back into power

Back
Top Bottom