Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please let them not have penises, please let them not have penises, please let them not have penesis
:avbpray:

_88948136_thailandleicesterfansbangkok-1190347.jpg
The one in the middle is very foxy?

apologise now in advance for the poor joke

All of this name calling and ill feelings aside let me just say what a fantastic season this is for both of our clubs. Watching the England game the other night showed just how well we're doing. Alli was superb, Kane scored a beauty and Vardy comes out to score a great goal. Our players look much more confident than people like Lallana, Henderson and Welbeck. Long may it continue!

As for the title run in, it's just too close to call. Ok we have the points gap but that can quite quickly diminish. I've been disappointed with the attitude of both sets of fans towards each other to be honest. It should be celebrated that we can be 1st and 2nd in the league when you look at what the likes of both Manchester clubs and Chelsea have spent

Good luck for the rest of the season (honest)

All of this name calling and ill feelings aside let me just say what a fantastic season this is for both of our clubs. Watching the England game the other night showed just how well we're doing. Alli was superb, Kane scored a beauty and Vardy comes out to score a great goal. Our players look much more confident than people like Lallana, Henderson and Welbeck. Long may it continue!

As for the title run in, it's just too close to call. Ok we have the points gap but that can quite quickly diminish. I've been disappointed with the attitude of both sets of fans towards each other to be honest. It should be celebrated that we can be 1st and 2nd in the league when you look at what the likes of both Manchester clubs and Chelsea have spent

Good luck for the rest of the season (honest)
Good luck to you guys as well but I hope one or two of your non-English players gets injured very soon.
I think you've been quite lucky in that area. Give my regards to Vardy.

You didn't read that Projection article I gave you, did you?
Probably too busy deliberating over editing your boring as fuck posts. Deary me, what a fanny
Just fuck off once and for all, you tragic cunt - you have been forever found out on here - no matter how many multis you make. How does that make you feel, cunt-face? Now jog the fuck on and go troll elsewhere, fart-breath, dog-fucker

Just fuck off once and for all, you tragic cunt - you have been forever found out on here - no matter how many multis you make. How does that make you feel, cunt-face? Now jog the fuck on and go troll elsewhere, fart-breath, dog-fucker

Should I hang about for an edit before I reply? I really must piss you see

Back
Top Bottom