Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Told you all they were entitled and fickle-as-fuck up there..... Turning on the team already.

This Fish This Fish

Still... Mustn't revel in their plight apparently....... They're gutsy, unfortunate underdogs, Eddie is a lovely man and they're definitely not where they are due to sports-washing.
...not to forget all the injuries THEY'VE got! 🙄

Man City, Watford and Chelsea haven't tried to get a £50m+ player for free.

If you were getting him on loan from another club, there wouldn't be as much ire. If you were buying him outright there'd be grumbles about the ownership but an acceptance.

You are trying to get a game changing player for free, circumventing FFP. That's the difference.
Is he going to be a free agent or is he just getting loaned back to them! ?
Be funny if he ended up going elsewhere

Is he going to be a free agent or is he just getting loaned back to them! ?
Be funny if he ended up going elsewhere
Neves is keen on a loan move to the PL. Al Hilal are ok with this happening. I hope other PL clubs offer to have him in January, if Newcastle are banned from having him.
Somehow I think, if Newcastle can't have him, he's going nowhere else. At, least it would show the hypocrisy and corruption of it all.

Dodgy cunts are missing a trick..... I'd loan in Neymar, Benzema & Kante to go with Nevez........

All above board; nothing to see here, innit. :harryhmm:

Sums their fans up. Complete joke of a club. Just discovered they ‘support’ Newcastle again.

‘Sold your soul’ green kit just sums them up.
Just had a draft of my Fatboy Footy league and I'm now on the green team who are using this kit as a template for our team kit.

Not put it on and I already feel dirty.

Well done Born-muff!

Eddie might be fearing the chop again.

The Muppets Laughing GIF

View: https://x.com/tonycampari/status/1723725075352817911?s=61&t=uETTmoovTpdmNn4PhyoGBQ

:harrysmile:

They've just beaten Woolwich and a re currently hampered a little by injuries. 🤦‍♀️

Obviously they'd be switching to an "elite" coach at some point but where did they think they'd be 18 months into their project?

I think it is that - that Howe was always a seat warmer until they get an "elite" coach to match their ambitions and now it seems, at least to them, like the time to do it. They'll get there at some point, with all that money, but I hope it's more stumbles and fumbles along the way.

I mean, this much is obvious.

Howe is basically their Redknapp. Bought in to rejuvenate the club, got them CL football, got big results but ultimately has taken them as far as they can go. It doesn't really get much better for them under Howe.

I do think if they were to replace him now though it'd be harsh. His squad has been ravaged by injuries and suspensions. They are still in the CL albeit need a miracle and they have a good chance to get to another domestic cup final.

But I guess we don't know their targets this year. If it was CL qualification again and building on last year, he's on course to fall short and maybe then moved on in the summer.

There not rumours one of your operating officers admitted they were exploring the
A deal
it's just that you've been rumbled. Man City didn’t obviously attempt to subvert FFP this way they are way smarter hence the outrage about the undisclosed fees around the Haaland deal, your team were just very very dumb .
You got a source for that?

Man City, Watford and Chelsea haven't tried to get a £50m+ player for free.

If you were getting him on loan from another club, there wouldn't be as much ire. If you were buying him outright there'd be grumbles about the ownership but an acceptance.

You are trying to get a game changing player for free, circumventing FFP. That's the difference.
Neither have we man, there's rumours (which have since been quashed) and that's it.

We haven't signed Frank Lampard from our feeder club.

Back
Top Bottom