Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which bit is bollocks?

And yes, they are. We're not new to villains, but these are less Dickensian, more Bond.

Had Pochettino been backed, how far do you believe he could have taken you?

3 aren't hypocrites, unless you live in a world of moral absolutism. Don't want to get into whataboutery, but we're all hypocrites unless we don't use Twitter, Uber, Nike, Amazon, Apple, and so on and so forth. The third group are just pragmatists. This is the nature of the world we live in, this is the nature of the sport we love.

Guess what... Some people choose not to. Much like #1 & #2, #3 have a choice.

I didn't say #2 would be a majority.

Regardless, there's no significant difference between 1 & 3. They're both willfully looking past the morality issue in order to continue to say "Yay.... Geordies!".

I understand this is an uncomfortable reality to find yourself faced with but it is what it is.

Which bit is bollocks?

And yes, they are. We're not new to villains, but these are less Dickensian, more Bond.

Had Pochettino been backed, how far do you believe he could have taken you?

3 aren't hypocrites, unless you live in a world of moral absolutism. Don't want to get into whataboutery, but we're all hypocrites unless we don't use Twitter, Uber, Nike, Amazon, Apple, and so on and so forth. The third group are just pragmatists. This is the nature of the world we live in, this is the nature of the sport we love.
If we backed poch like pep & klopp then I think he could have gotten us close to winning the title if not won it. At least a domestic cup & at the very least in the top 3 most seasons. Maybe 1 year with a bit of luck we win the CL too. But who knows.

I have had the same debate you are having about morals & being hypocrites. We all are hypocrites as you say, & we all support slave & child labour. The people arguing with you will be doing so on a laptop or mobile phone made via slave or child slave labour. As well as wearing clothes & using things like amazon that do the same. Tottenham use Nike & Amazon.

I also pointed out that their just saying its wrong if they don't need to change anything about their life. For example saudi owners.
But its not wrong if its something you can directly change, for example boycotting certain brands. Makes no sense. If anything it should be the other way. Make an effort with things you can directly have an impact on. Rather than moan about saudi owners which will have zero impact.

They are just trying too hard to basically say I am a better human than you. These same people who will spend all day abusing others online :mourfacepalm:

I also pointed out that their just saying its wrong if they don't need to change anything about their life. For example saudi owners.

But its not wrong if its something you can directly change, for example boycotting certain brands. Makes no sense. If anything it should be the other way. Make an effort with things you can directly have an impact on. Rather than moan about saudi owners which will have zero impact.

They are just trying too hard to basically say I am a better human than you. These same people who will spend all day abusing others online :mourfacepalm:

So.... Boycotting twitter (eg) makes sense to you.

But.... Boycotting one's football club doesn't?

Aye, you've clearly got this sussed haven't you. (.....Can I borrow that Jose face-palm emoji? )

You've also got a piss-weak grasp on things if you think this constitutes "abuse" too.

scott scott & John Thomas John Thomas have shown time and time again they refuse to acknowledge the difference.

JT openly welcomes a blood-money/human rights abuse regime.... Anyone that doesn't is just a slut for the so-called zero-net spend trophy and a Levy apologist apparently. :freundgoal:
So, what are the peasants saying about this Newcastle takeover, Son?

daniel_levy_chairman_of_tottenham_hotspur_right_is_seen_during_t_1178929.jpg

Well I've just made it clear that Thomas cunt and his mate support blood money and human rights abuse so hopefully its all sweet

crystal-palace-v-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league-football-selhurst-park-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-9973085dt.jpg

Nice one son

images

So, what are the peasants saying about this Newcastle takeover, Son?

daniel_levy_chairman_of_tottenham_hotspur_right_is_seen_during_t_1178929.jpg

Well I've just made it clear that Thomas cunt and his mate support blood money and human rights abuse so hopefully its all sweet

crystal-palace-v-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league-football-selhurst-park-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-9973085dt.jpg

Nice one son

images

:freundgoal:

Jealous of the barcodes now too, John?

scott scott & John Thomas John Thomas have shown time and time again they refuse to acknowledge the difference.

JT openly welcomes a blood-money/human rights abuse regime.... Anyone that doesn't is just a slut for the so-called zero-net spend trophy and a Levy apologist apparently. :freundgoal:
So, using the logic of Airfixx Airfixx , every City fan, Chelsea fan or even future Newcastle fan supports human rights abuse if they continue to support their club.

f00815c2e7b2e39cdf28ac0b2e1d516b.gif

Tell me, my friend.

Do you support massive, personal tax evasion?

Or contributing to the financial misery of millions with the event known as Black Wednesday?

Joe Lewis (British businessman) - Wikipedia

Just asking, like.

Not going to be as easy as they think to get Newcastle up to CL standard - Man Utd have basically had an unlimited budget and are a big draw to the current age group of players from past successes and they still can't crack it on any consistent basis.

They will perhaps get to the same level as Wolves easily enough, although Everton have failed to do this despite spending shitloads, but the next step is huge.
We got into the Champs League despite having shit players, shit squad depth, a shit owner and a shit chairman.

So a number on here would have us believe.

Yeah we have to pay him loss of earnings because we broke the contract, if he gets a new job with the same or more pay there won't be a loss of earnings.
So we want him to get a job asap. Newcastle or abroad wouldn't be bad for us. I'd take that.

We got into the Champs League despite having shit players, shit squad depth, a shit owner and a shit chairman.

So a number on here would have us believe.
Couldn't disagree more.

Without Daniel Levy's inspirational midfield through balls for Joe Lewis latch on to we'd have been nowhere near.

On a serious note. We qualified once in 14 years before Poch. 4 times in 5 years with Poch.

It's why we used to sing He's magic, you know

Couldn't disagree more.

Without Daniel Levy's inspirational midfield through balls for Joe Lewis latch on to we'd have been nowhere near.

On a serious note. We qualified once in 14 years before Poch. 4 times in 5 years with Poch.

And that he was. Then he wasn’t. He’ll win the same number of trophies at Newcastle than he did with us. Just without the semi and final defeats.

Couldn't disagree more.

Thank God he bought all those players out of his own pocket.

Back
Top Bottom