Come here to laugh at Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Redevelopment of Alnwick castle to its former glory.
Thank god for that. I thought it was only me that cared about these posh people being allowed to charge us for looking at their lawnmower and their dead gardener.

"I've cleaned up the grave nice Maa'm" "Thank you Scrotum, would you care to wash your hands?"
"Oh no Maa'm, I've already done that up against a tree"

Last edited:
He absolutely LOVES Isco so will be interesting to see what happens with Bale.

He also said this about Bale a few years back:

He absolutely LOVES Isco so will be interesting to see what happens with Bale.

He also said this about Bale a few years back:

Yeah, I always see Real Madrid players giving 100% when they're thrashing Los Nobodies 7-0 in piss easy games like you hardly ever get in the PL, and none at all when Bale was with us. What an ignorant Spanish-centric fuckwit.

Yeah, I always see Real Madrid players giving 100% when they're thrashing Los Nobodies 7-0 in piss easy games like you hardly ever get in the PL, and none at all when Bale was with us. What an ignorant Spanish-centric fuckwit.

Man City beat Stoke 7-2 last season.

Thank god for that. I thought it was only me that cared about these posh people being allowed to charge us for looking at their lawnmower and their dead gardener.

"I've cleaned up the grave nice Maa'm" "Thank you Scrotum, would you care to wash your hands?"
"Oh no Maa'm, I've already done that up against a tree"
Just seen.

So many quotes from that marvellous bit of comedy.

Furball man Furball man

Guna guess it was the football leaks story of Ramos failing a drugs test before the 2017 Champions League final vs Juve.

Bit if a non story in my eyes, he got popped for a cortisone like pain killer/ anti-inflammatory. It's on UEFAs banned list IF not notified beforehand. Basically either the Dr fucked up and didn't notify UEFA or UEFA was told but didn't put it in their report.

Back
Top Bottom