Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They meant inclusivity as in they welcome all forms of scum, be they paedophile coaches or vermin racist fans, not LGBT+ BAME inclusivity.
Indeed. Let’s not kid ourselves, as others have pointed out, they want owners to continue financially doping them. This aspect really needs to be focused on as they deserve punishment after 20 years of roid finance doping. They can’t carry on as they have been.

Indeed. Let’s not kid ourselves, as others have pointed out, they want owners to continue financially doping them. This aspect really needs to be focused on as they deserve punishment after 20 years of roid finance doping. They can’t carry on as they have been.

From a sporting perspective; yes... But these sanctions aren't about sport or "punishing" the club.

From a sporting perspective; yes... But these sanctions aren't about sport or "punishing" the club.
But perhaps it should be about punishing the clubs.

For far too long all that football has cared about is money. It doesn't matter where it comes from as long as they made more of it.

This should be used as a wake up call to clubs and the Premier League. A case of 'You made your bed knowing you were on rocky ground. Now that it's imploded, you need to face the music'.

Everyone knew Roman's money was dodgy. They just didn't care. And, because they knew, they shouldn't be treated favourably.

Same as City and Newcastle if the shit hits the fan there.

Someone has to be the first if we're gonna clean the game up. Let it be the Chavs.

Fair, but at very least the sanctions should then include punishing the club in so far as not foregoing the loan, debt, whatever it is, that's outstanding. If someone wants to come in and pick up the baton of financially doping them then - much as we hate it - that's the sorry state of modern football.

BUT they shouldn't be allowed to come and continue doping, unless the debt of past doping from someone now sanctioned is paid in full (to charity of some sort, not to RA, obviously). That's the sticking point for me.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

The chavs cunt part

Fair, but at very least the sanctions should then include punishing the club in so far as not foregoing the loan, debt, whatever it is, that's outstanding. If someone wants to come in and pick up the baton of financially doping them then - much as we hate it - that's the sorry state of modern football.

BUT they shouldn't be allowed to come and continue doping, unless the debt of past doping from someone now sanctioned is paid in full (to charity of some sort, not to RA, obviously). That's the sticking point for me.

Yeh, but doping is under the jurisdiction of the EPL; not the UK gov and their sanctions.....

At most the gov. should take an interest in the debt in terms of it having any asset value.

i.e. Either:

1. The debt gets written off before sale and the asking price should then reflect the clubs debt free status. (Still leaving the EPL to investigate the write off in terms of FFP)

or

2. The debt should be upheld; the club is sold with the debt to which Roman is still owed and upon recovery that money is in turn seized as a further asset under the existing sanctions. (Effectively taking any FFP matters off the table for the EPL.)

In principal at least, this ought to amount to £Xbn + £1.5bn = sale price or £Ybn sale price + a further £1.5bn recovered. Essentially the SAME total seized either way.

(I think were agree here tho, tbh.)

The murky part is how the EPL chooses to view the eradication of the debt... I think it's safe to say they won't punish what they themselves have already allowed to accumulate; even if it's bogus as fuck for some rich fuck to swoop in and wipe the slate clean on their behalf; but like you say "that's just modern football".

Last edited:
But perhaps it should be about punishing the clubs.

Of course it should, but........ (You know the rest as well as I do.)

For far too long all that football has cared about is money. It doesn't matter where it comes from as long as they made more of it.

This should be used as a wake up call to clubs and the Premier League. A case of 'You made your bed knowing you were on rocky ground. Now that it's imploded, you need to face the music'.

Everyone knew Roman's money was dodgy. They just didn't care. And, because they knew, they shouldn't be treated favourably.

Same as City and Newcastle if the shit hits the fan there.

Someone has to be the first if we're gonna clean the game up. Let it be the Chavs.

If what you say is adhered to I would be up front cheering my ass off, but....... (You know the rest as well as I do.)

I think Putin may be a bit upset with Roman.

The reason for him buying the chavs becomes completely clear. He loses it and he's apparently off'd near enough straight away.

What a fucked up situation. If he dies then I wonder what happens as the sanctions are on him. If it passes to his wife or daughter in his will then I assume the sanctions carry over?

I think Putin may be a bit upset with Roman.

Or is this some kind of play to illicit sympathy and unfreeze his assets?

Surely if he wanted to poison him he would do it properly

Or is this some kind of play to illicit sympathy and unfreeze his assets?

Surely if he wanted to poison him he would do it properly
Considering a group of Ukranian delegates for the peace talks also got poisoned I think that it was a legit attempt. Just poorly put together because the Ukrainian security service seems very competent.

Back
Top Bottom