Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roman Abramovich sanctions: Chelsea can't be 'business as usual' - Nigel Huddleston​

Last updated 23 minutes ago
Chelsea cannot be allowed to operate as "business as usual" after sanctions were imposed on Roman Abramovich, says Sports Minister Nigel Huddleston.

"We've got to be careful of making sure there isn't any incremental new revenue generation," said Huddleston.

On Tuesday, the Chelsea Supporters' Trust (CST) said it believed more changes to the sanctions needed to be made "as not to punish supporters".

IMG_20220330_184321.jpg

Match made in heaven if you ask me

Anyone else listening to TS tight now?

Jeeez.... How murky is this sale/takeover shit!

Also: Transpires Abramovic was allowed to appoint his own representatives to sell the club...... WDF???

Chelsea board (Buck etc.) being allowed to be the ones to decide who the successful bidders are.

Government basically taking no active part in the process.

Chelsea FC sale: Terry’s True Blues consortium in 'positive' talks over purchase of stake​

An adviser to the consortium co-founded by Chelsea legend John Terry tells Sky News it is in discussions with two of the final four bidders for the club.

Mark Kleinman
City editor @MarkKleinmanSky

The fan-led group co-founded by the former Chelsea captain John Terry that wants to buy a 10% stake in the Premier League club is in "positive" talks with two of the shortlisted bidders, according to the banker advising it.

Sky News understands that the True Blues Consortium has approached three of the four consortia vying to end Roman Abramovich's near-two decade tenure as owner of the Stamford Bridge club.

Sandford Loudon, a partner at Oakvale Capital and True Blues Consortium representative, said on Wednesday that he anticipated sufficient demand to acquire a 10% shareholding in Chelsea if it was sold at a £2.5bn valuation.

"Thousands of supporters and dedicated fans have contributed over £100m to True Blues," Mr Loudon said.

"We're having positive discussions with the two leading bidders and the bank in charge of the transaction, and our primary goal is to ensure that Chelsea fans have a voice during these unprecedented times.

"We are defending our valuable club's history and principles and hope that by allowing fans to own a piece of Chelsea FC, this ground-breaking new model will change how football teams are run."

The reason for him buying the chavs becomes completely clear. He loses it and he's apparently off'd near enough straight away.

What a fucked up situation. If he dies then I wonder what happens as the sanctions are on him. If it passes to his wife or daughter in his will then I assume the sanctions carry
One of those daughters has publicly slammed Putin. I said at the beginning of this he was going to be taken out - some people seemed to think I was off base.

Chelsea FC sale: Terry’s True Blues consortium in 'positive' talks over purchase of stake​

An adviser to the consortium co-founded by Chelsea legend John Terry tells Sky News it is in discussions with two of the final four bidders for the club.

Mark Kleinman
City editor @MarkKleinmanSky

The fan-led group co-founded by the former Chelsea captain John Terry that wants to buy a 10% stake in the Premier League club is in "positive" talks with two of the shortlisted bidders, according to the banker advising it.

Sky News understands that the True Blues Consortium has approached three of the four consortia vying to end Roman Abramovich's near-two decade tenure as owner of the Stamford Bridge club.

Sandford Loudon, a partner at Oakvale Capital and True Blues Consortium representative, said on Wednesday that he anticipated sufficient demand to acquire a 10% shareholding in Chelsea if it was sold at a £2.5bn valuation.

"Thousands of supporters and dedicated fans have contributed over £100m to True Blues," Mr Loudon said.

"We're having positive discussions with the two leading bidders and the bank in charge of the transaction, and our primary goal is to ensure that Chelsea fans have a voice during these unprecedented times.

"We are defending our valuable club's history and principles and hope that by allowing fans to own a piece of Chelsea FC, this ground-breaking new model will change how football teams are run."
Hope that thick, rancid oaf is successful personally

The reason for him buying the chavs becomes completely clear. He loses it and he's apparently off'd near enough straight away.

What a fucked up situation. If he dies then I wonder what happens as the sanctions are on him. If it passes to his wife or daughter in his will then I assume the sanctions carry over?
Doubt they will, sanctions are not on the source of the money but Romans links to Putin. Roman gone so are those links, I doubt his wife or daughter have any close ties.

Doubt they will, sanctions are not on the source of the money but Romans links to Putin. Roman gone so are those links, I doubt his wife or daughter have any close ties.

Gotta be more complicated than that though; otherwise why wouldn't RA just sign the club over to his daughter.

But at the same time. If Roman were to somehow cut ties with Russia completely there's a very good chance that his wife or daughters gets taken out just to make an example.

Back
Top Bottom