Come here to laugh at the Geordies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

27 posts in four years, probably best you continue that trend
Guys why so censorious? Gutierrez is a wannabe Geordie after playing for Newcastle for 7 years. He made a complete recovery from cancer Nov 2014 - so he does not have cancer. My point was poking fun at the fact he states "once a Geordie always a Geordie" which might be true if you are actually a Geordie! He's from Argentina and now lives in Spain...

Anyone seen the news about them restricting tickets for the spurs game and said they aren't going on general sale due to spurs fans trying to buy tickets in the home stands?

In the standard(west ham rag) it seems Newcastle are keeping us off the bottom of the penalty shoot out league.Them 9 won 1 us 10 won 3.
Our 3 I think would be anderlecht Peterborough and hull....

Will that fat beer chugging lout shit sportswear selling twat finally let the poor toon fans out of their misery and leave the club?

While I'm not the biggest fan of Newcastle what he's done by holding them to ransom is nothing short of disgusting and yes they have ideas above their stations, I'd feel mightily pissed off if our owner did the same to us.

Back
Top Bottom