Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EgSBu9CWoAEJgP6

One of the Greek prosecuting lawyers claims the "Albanian rapist" story is BS, and that three police officers were hospitalized.

Ioannis Paradissis, lawyer for two of the six policemen involved in the case told MailOnline: 'Harry Maguire is a disgrace. He has invented a pack of lies and has not had the decency to apologise.

'He has insulted our police officers and he and his friends left three of them injured. They had to be taken to hospital and were brutally beaten by Maguire, his brother Joe and their friend.

'Maguire and his friends then invented a story about Albanians attacking his sister. I've never heard such rubbish. This was a shameful attempt to cover up their disgusting behaviour and an insult to Albanians and the Greek police.

'Maguire is a role model, he should hang his head in shame and return to Greece to apologise.'

Harry Maguire is found GUILTY of ALL charges

Maguire statement: “Following the hearing today, I have instructed my legal team with immediate effect to inform the courts we will be appealing. “I remain strong and confident regarding our innocence in this matter - if anything myself, family and friends are the victims.

Maguire statement: “Following the hearing today, I have instructed my legal team with immediate effect to inform the courts we will be appealing. “I remain strong and confident regarding our innocence in this matter - if anything myself, family and friends are the victims.
If he is so innocent why did he try and bribe them!?

Some lawyer type on TS a moment ago (paraphrasing):

"He's given his own differing story to Utd & the FA... Why did he then opt not to attend the hearing today and represent his version of events in person?"

Guilty or not, awfully complacent behaviour one would say, no?

Some lawyer type on TS a moment ago (paraphrasing):

"He's given his own differing story to Utd & the FA... Why did he then opt not to attend the hearing today and represent his version of events in person?"

Guilty or not, awfully complacent behaviour one would say, no?
Maguire is the self-styled "leader of Manchester United".

Wot did you expect?

Yeah but when he is back at United for pre season back on £180k a week I’m sure he won’t be to bothered about it, besides it will be well forgotten come Christmas, and if I was him and I got found guilty of assault and bribery and could get out of doing Any bird for half a weeks wage I would be feeling very smug.
Nah, don't agree. If that were the case he wouldn't be appealing against the decision and dragging this on. Man Utd will throw millions at this if they have to. 21 months suspended. Love it

Anagnostakis said the defendants had been beaten, an assertion confirmed by a forensic expert, and added that Maguire became angry only after he was as hit on his "golden leg", insinuating his dominant leg in football.

"Golden leg", who the fuck does this guy think he is ??

Back
Top Bottom