Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the United-Villa game and from what I've seen of them so far pre-season, the're already looking considerably better under their new manager. Not having Ronaldo and having three quick players up top in Martial, Rashford and Sancho who can press, they look so much better for it. Still look clumsy at the back though.

Was always going to be the case. Old Ronaldo is a parasite, everything has to be played through him and he can’t press, ruins the play of the team.

As Ronaldo continues to decline it’s going to become very embarrassing. He will be the fat Elvis of football. Best thing for us would be for Ronaldo to stay at United and cause trouble.

Watching the United-Villa game and from what I've seen of them so far pre-season, the're already looking considerably better under their new manager. Not having Ronaldo and having three quick players up top in Martial, Rashford and Sancho who can press, they look so much better for it. Still look clumsy at the back though.

Agree, Problem for ManU is that I'm not sure they have more than the 3 fit forwards who can press - Ronaldo certainly doesn't but still an interesting sub after say an hour

I'd guess that part of Ten Hag's remit is to try to bring through a few ManU youth to add some quality and depth throughout the squad, which he might do well at with his Ajax background.

Rashford in this week’s Beano. Surely there comes a point when the manager has to stop all his external crusades and ask him to focus on his job?

Fair play working on good causes but do it in the background like a lot of players do rather than in the public eye. He can’t even get in their team and should be focusing on that.

Why doesn’t united offer everything Barcelona want for dejong transfer fee and his back pay……… then don’t pay any of it. It seems to be working as a business model for Barcelona and nobody is stopping them.

Why doesn’t united offer everything Barcelona want for dejong transfer fee and his back pay……… then don’t pay any of it. It seems to be working as a business model for Barcelona and nobody is stopping them.
Because he does not want to come to them! He has been open about it.

They need to move on to other targets. We chased Bastoni, tried to change his mind and when we knew we wouldn't, we moved on.

Ronaldo really reminds me of homelander. I said it before.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Boys

Rashford in this week’s Beano. Surely there comes a point when the manager has to stop all his external crusades and ask him to focus on his job?

Fair play working on good causes but do it in the background like a lot of players do rather than in the public eye. He can’t even get in their team and should be focusing on that.
How much focus does he lose by guest editing the beano, he will be doing zero input most likely and even the foreword would be ghost written.

Was pretty poor before then too. They train for a couple of hours a day then fill up a load with what they want, he's doing this but not boozing /gambling etc that a lot of players fill up their spare time.

Playing computer games, buying expensive shit on the internet and being a dick on social-media more like.....

article-2098189-00029FA7000001F4-760_468x447.jpg

Absolutely loving their ongoing crisis.
Going to a family BBQ up north this weekend and will be swamped with the glory hunting parasites.
I fucking hate family BBQ’s normally but am rather looking forward to this one.
:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom