Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Update. In Nottingham visiting er indoors family.
All Forest fans. All love DJed He’s made them hit the jackpot of EPL and he’s fuckin mustard in red…
Macclesfield next. Twats.
All reds. Mostly cunts.
One I will speak with.

Last edited:
19be6c3f24892d3a6d84983579e1392a.jpg

Fck me, Ronaldo's still got some game in him doesn't he? He still showed signs of having world class link up play/passing ability in their last friendly. If he wasn't busy scoring 700 goals, I'm sure he could have averaged 20 assists a season if he really wanted.

What about all the other shit he does?

Lost all form since he’s become the Good Samaritan.

Personally I think the impact he had with the free school meals thing is far greater than anything he will ever achieve in his football career, and that's not an insult.

Definitely gone off the boil football-wise since doing it though

Not entirely his fault, but he's making a pigs ear of this CR situ......

He'd have been much better off keeping his cards close to his chest about Ronaldo when he first arrived. He's initially publicly said CR is important to his plans. Then CR skives for much of pre-season. Excuses are made by the club. Only for CR to eventually announce he wants to leave. He then pulls this 'early exit'. ETH initially decides not to criticize and then back-peddles a few days later and throws others under the bus with CR (so as to not seem to be picking in him).........

When ETH signed he should have demanded absolute autonomy over what he opts to do with CR and demanded a clean slate.

ETH-era will need a full re-set next summer thanks to this saga.

.....By which time De Jong may have finally decided to sign. :mourhandlaugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom