Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is why I just don’t love the game the way I did. There’s guys like this in every team and happens every week and that cunt is one of the worst. The only way to stop it is to punish them but the powers that be have no fucking balls. If VAR can go back and check offsides and fouls then they can pick up on this shit. Embarrassing but it won’t change because nothing will be done.

Pogba: "As a professional athlete I would never do anything to enhance my performance by using banned substances and have never disrespected or cheated fellow athletes and supporters of any of the teams I have played for, or against."

Evidence finds: Chemicals in his system that cannot be produced naturally in the body and are specifically banned for their performance-enhancing properties.

He's a cast-iron doping cheat.

This is why I just don’t love the game the way I did. There’s guys like this in every team and happens every week and that cunt is one of the worst. The only way to stop it is to punish them but the powers that be have no fucking balls. If VAR can go back and check offsides and fouls then they can pick up on this shit. Embarrassing but it won’t change because nothing will be done.
Nah be fair. There's no one on this blokes level. Not at all he's a thunder level cunt.

Pogba: "As a professional athlete I would never do anything to enhance my performance by using banned substances and have never disrespected or cheated fellow athletes and supporters of any of the teams I have played for, or against."

Evidence finds: Chemicals in his system that cannot be produced naturally in the body and are specifically banned for their performance-enhancing properties.

He's a cast-iron doping cheat.
He'll only miss the 7 games he'd be fit for over the four years, no big deal

Nah be fair. There's no one on this blokes level. Not at all he's a thunder level cunt.
Notice as well how "demanding more protection for their player" is something you only ever hear from managers of the entitled cunt teams of the league like Man Utd, Liverpool or Woolwich?

I'd love to hear the reason why they think they deserve any more "protection" than any other player, I guarantee they wouldn't be able to give an answer beyond they play for one of those clubs.

As for the "apology", what I'd say if I was Marco Silva is "kiss my arse Erik, have a nice day".

Young Wobbie & Onana making nice cameos towards the end.......

Meanwhile at Man City fan club HQ:

iBUiwK.gif

Usually when people expect a battering it doesn't happen, but I think it actually could in this case.

City need the goal difference and won't just take it easy if they go 2 or 3 up.

Tuned in to watch a comedy slaughter....

Ended up vex'd at how cringingly pathetic Utd are.

Football eh, Saint?

Back
Top Bottom