Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH.... Chris Waddle.

Acse8iD4PK3kBmHC.jpg

Fucking hell..... ETH is the most deluded man I can recall for a long time....

He was pleased......
Rashford played well.....
Young players proved the can play at the top level.......
Talked like Man U were missing game-changers.....

He chats the equivalent bollocks every week.

Interviewer: "If Man U are to get top 4 do they have to win ever game now?"

Man basically glitched and said some made-up word: "kjhdkjhds"......and then waffled on about something else.

Last edited:
United defended well in parts buts let’s be honest another day that could have been 6-1 and it would have been if Haaland and De Bruyne weren’t off their game. Very one sided but City very wasteful.

United defended well in parts buts let’s be honest another day that could have been 6-1 and it would have been if Haaland and De Bruyne weren’t off their game. Very one sided but City very wasteful.
Why are you lot talking such crap I was told by experts some of them ginger that United were back. That they would get ECL and obviously finish above Spurs. There were even Spurs fans muttering fearfully that they were on an unstoppable roll....so stop telling lies you lot or I'm grassing to Admin Admin . 😑

Last edited:
Neville trying to kid everyone on that Utd are a decent team after they played like a bottom 3 team going to City
Not even the first time they've done it either, played like the last 3 men at the battle of the Alamo against Liverpool.

They're they West Ham of the north now.
Dig in and try not to get beat when they have a big game. Sometimes it works and they're all happy then get beat by a bottom half team.

Not even the first time they've done it either, played like the last 3 men at the battle of the Alamo against Liverpool.

They're they West Ham of the north now.
Dig in and try not to get beat when they have a big game. Sometimes it works and they're all happy then get beat by a bottom half team.
Mourinho went to Anfield with United and played a back 6. Got a 0-0. Then We got him.

Fucking hell..... ETH is the most deluded man I can recall for a long time....

He was pleased......
Rashford played well.....
Young players proved the can play at the top level.......
Talked like Man U were missing game-changers.....

He chats the equivalent bollocks every week.

Interviewer: "If Man U are to get top 4 do they have to win ever game now?"

Man glitched and said some made-up word: "kjhdkjhds" and then waffled on about something else.
The sort of bollox that Roy was coming out with just before he was booted out by Dippers

They are arrogant. Why would they assume they would finish 4th ahead of us or Villa. Why assume Bruno is better than Maddison, or even McGinn? Why Is Rashford better than Son or Watkins? Ten Hag is well in arrears to Ange and Emery.

There is this United fan Adam McKola, does a lot of youtube stuff, was real uppity about the prospect of Kane joining Man United. I always thought it would be a sideways move at best if Kane went to Man United.

They are finished and no threat to the final CL place.

They are arrogant. Why would they assume they would finish 4th ahead of us or Villa. Why assume Bruno is better than Maddison, or even McGinn? Why Is Rashford better than Son or Watkins? Ten Hag is well in arrears to Ange and Emery.

There is this United fan Adam McKola, does a lot of youtube stuff, was real uppity about the prospect of Kane joining Man United. I always thought it would be a sideways move at best if Kane went to Man United.

They are finished and no threat to the final CL place.
Literally all the pro United media (which is most of the media) were arrogantly suggesting Kane should just go to Man United or the all they have to do is show an interest in him and he would.

The man is in the twilight of his career, a career with no trophies. United have won one solitary league cup in around 6 or 7 years.
Why on earth would he leave us for that? It's not even like the days where you'd say "to play in the theater of dreams" as it's a fucking shadow of itself now.

But this shit will go on for decades. Same as Liverpool who went 30 years without a title but were talked about every year no matter how bad they were the year before.

Back
Top Bottom