Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a lot, but then for a club like that, it isn't. It's everything and nothing (I know I'm making no sense lol). But what I'm trying to say is, with crap recruitment and managerial choices, they are still a club that out performs ours on the metric that really counts, winning stuff. Now if they actually get the manager and recruitment right, they'll win even more. Klopp is gone, Pep probably off after another season...if Utd get a good coach, they'll make a mockery of us being better placed to succeed. Because if they get the right man, they will back him massively.
Only if they sell off a lot of their dross and make a good deal of money from them, which is highly unlikely.

They're already sailing close to the wind with P&S, their revenues are dropping, and they have no CL income (Europa league money is peanuts in comparison).

Say they get Poch in. A very decent coach, but has an awful eye for talent. Add that to their current recruitment team and can you honestly see them bringing in that talent they require with the spending power they'll be restricted to?

So United, Chelsea and Liverpool all having transitional seasons with new managers whilst we finally seem settled.

Good opportunity for us.

I bet, any amount of money with anyone here, that more than MINIMUM one of these clubs wins something next season in their """"transitional seasons""""" while Stability FC once again ends up with nothing but the we are in a better place than our rivals trophy.

I bet, any amount of money with anyone here, that more than MINIMUM one of these clubs wins something next season in their """"transitional seasons""""" while Stability FC once again ends up with nothing but the we are in a better place than our rivals trophy.

That’s probably why there was more people at Wembley for the championship playoff final.

It’s so predictable

This and his post game interview made me have more respect for the guy, aside from his footballing milestones already as a manager.

That direct Dutch communication is probably one reason why people within United are wanting him gone. He tells them how it is, the same as Ragnick and in some respects the same as Mourinho. They get their egos dented by these types of characters. They don't like it.

This and his post game interview made me have more respect for the guy, aside from his footballing milestones already as a manager.

That direct Dutch communication is probably one reason why people within United are wanting him gone. He tells them how it is, the same as Ragnick and in some respects the same as Mourinho. They get their egos dented by these types of characters. They don't like it.

This man think it's acceptable to have a rapist in the squad but not someone who respond when the manager accuse him of being poor in training in the media. If you respect him you are an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom