Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At least united fans can look forward to City and Liverpool not winning the treble this season and celebrate it like they just won the league.

OMG the music in that clip is some seriously funky shit... I need that!!!
I'm pretty sure that's like Indian version of yakety sax lol

Just some funny tune for comedic bits.

Brighton need to file some complaint after this game because it’s actually a joke how easily the officials can influence the outcome of games and not get punished. Blatant red card in first half, stonewall penalty not given, then United player literally elbows the ball in.

Sobering thought being younger than Mick but hopefully Ed Vanderlay is older than me

I still get goosebumps watching us come on to the field and always have done!

COYS
I was born one month after we did the double. Coming from a family of gooners pretty sure my mum never went whilst pregnant to the Lane. . I am in my prime compared to you.

Caveat, I am younger but have the IT skills of a 90 year old

Last edited:
As shit of a manager that he was (or the players made him out to be), he was talking the truth the whole time. Conte would've been the same, and United would've never listened to him, in the same way they didn't listen to Jose, Ragnick or even Van Gaal.
Conte terrified them, he gave Spurs a bit of shit about the recruitment, just think what they would have got...

Their recruitment has been shambolic ever since Ferguson left.
A month before SAF announced he was due to stand down at the end of the season, David Gill said he was going. That was the key thing - with Gill in place he would have carried on being the fixer, getting the manager's targets, sorting everything behind the scenes.

SAF won that last title on fumes, his team really wasn't that great. They needed a big Summer of transfers, but didn't get them. Moyes made some mistakes when he came in, but he had no help in transfers and they've been like that now for 10 years.

Bit like Goons firing Dein. Never replaced him and it's been decline from that moment.

As shit of a manager that he was (or the players made him out to be), he was talking the truth the whole time. Conte would've been the same, and United would've never listened to him, in the same way they didn't listen to Jose, Ragnick or even Van Gaal.

That guy is or was an elite DoF. They should have given him his main job the one he has a record for brilliance at to gut the club and start again but that would mean handing power over and I think whatever is happening behind the scenes maybe that isn’t possible. The Glazers are horrific owners.

That guy is or was an elite DoF. They should have given him his main job the one he has a record for brilliance at to gut the club and start again but that would mean handing power over and I think whatever is happening behind the scenes maybe that isn’t possible. The Glazers are horrific owners.
20_09_14_0beead77828dd75f3652527f7cdd2e91_960.jpg

Imagine you have your club held hostage by these types. At least one of them had the decency to just give up the hair thing.
The one that didn't gives me this vibe
limmy-beast.gif

They’ll end the season with Poch mark my words.

Ten Hag is their Nuno :richtongue:

Yeah I think it’s obvious. Unless the club give ETH this season and write it off unless there’s a surprise then Poch will be installed. Something they should have done this summer really.

Neville said something interesting yesterday in terms of recruitment which is their biggest problem. They have a huge department suggesting x and y yet they have a manager who only wants to sign Dutch players or those in Holland, a league which doesnt have the greatest rep for translating player form over to England. It is a hilarious mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom