Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham set capacity of 57,000 at London Stadium

Karen, err Karen....Karen.... How does this stack up with your sold out season ticket allocation ? If your sold out for 60,000 where are the missing 3000 going ? Are they crowding around your single "giant" screen outside the stadium in some massive cluster cuddle singing about blowing your fucking bubbles ! Lying is not a good trait !
I don't get it. They can't open up to full capacity (60k) because people are standing. So they are saying it's now 57k which means people will not stand? What???

Cp_V0PgXEAAZBvL.jpg

he looks happy as fuck :harrysmile::harrylol:

I'm sure you are aware that I am no fan of this lot and couldn't agree more with you that they are indeed Wankers, but, and it pains me to say this, Calleri is only their 2nd loanee.
I feel dirty for pointing this out.:pochsulk:

3rd Loan if we include the shite Athletics Stadium. Calleri will probably do his hamstring doing the hop, skip and jump warm up. I really want to see Caroll try the high jump just for giggles.

Which Jack is that Sullivan or Gold ? :)

I actually laughed. But also I feel awful. You should not laugh at the mentally sick.....nor hairy women nor the elephant man ! 100 years ago we would be paying to watch this future pedo in a freek show. It's good that we have progressed as a society

Also I can't help but feel this guy should have been watching what he eats as opposed to worrying about watching the "Europa"

Good luck to him, I suspect he's on a discounted £99 care in the community season ticket.

Europa League
"London" Stadium where their fans will get fed up pretty soon
Record signing out until X-mas after 1 game

Not sure whether they will have the amazing season they thought....

Can't be long till adebayor or Balotelli pop up there now....

DG. Make it happen ! Via Twatter, maybe get tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee ( the two jacks ) to social network it !

Or Maybe the pig in a wig can do her bit and offer some extras to bring Messi over ON FUCKING LOAN !

Back
Top Bottom