Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And the walls come tumbling down. I wonder how many of them still think this was a great move? Utter chaos, the length & breadth of the south east. It's already a delicious disaster. How long before the safety certificate gets revoked? They're already brawling amongst themselves, the football is shit, the stewards are useless & the natives are only going to get more restless.

As an aside, any news on the attendance? I'm assuming it was half empty seeing as they couldn't give tickets away. Those great European nights at the London stadium.

:pocheyes:
A complete sell out. BBC Radio said so. Bradly Allen said so. Karen Brady said so. if you repeat the lie long enough then eventually people will believe it !

Dear West Ham,

We are playing in the Champions League !

Much Love,

Us :dembelefingers:

From KUMB

Phil S wrote:what the hell were the Romanian fans doing in the home ends...I had a dozen or so round me. Bad darts

"I was in the Heavens on row 68, 216. Got up there, and row 68 had no seats, and did not exist, so took to sitting in an empty seat in row 69. After planting my arse down, I then realised I was in among 4 rows of Romanians. I've got no issues with sitting among other fans as I'm not one of the brainless cockwombles that look for trouble, but equally, you never know if the opposition fans around you are. Sitting where I was, it made for a non-existent 'localised' atmosphere with no banter."

:harrysmile:

I really don't understand Bilic. I admit I don't particularly rate the EL myself and I didn't mind it that we didn't always take it seriously. I considered it a distraction towards getting in the top-four. But the difference between us and West Ham is that we actually had a chance of CL football. West Ham though? At best they could finish in places that get you EL imo, like they did last year, but then you don't actually take that tournament seriously when you get the chance to compete in it... just seems so pointless. Like they are just making up the numbers. Then again, maybe they are happy with that, as long as they win their cup-final against us...

525_w300.png

:kaneear::sonlol::pochbye::soldadowatch::vdvshh:
I REALLY want one of those coffee mugs, for commemoration.

Back
Top Bottom