Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham to get relegated?

Their players are feeling that something is really wrong and we will see it on the pitch. They could be in for a very tough ride.

Couldn't happen to nicer bunch.

Wow that thread is astonishing. What an utter shit show and I really really hope Spurs are paying attention to this. I can't see the stewarding at new whl being as much as an issue but it will be as new to them as it is to us so there may be teething problems. The standing thing will be he biggest issue I think.

With that in mind will be interesting to see what happens at wembley on Wednesday. Particularly in those blocks the club designated as more or less a singing section. One of the only things I hate about watching spurs in wembley finals and semis is the lack of cohesion with fellow fans and being forced to sit down.

Wow that thread is astonishing. What an utter shit show and I really really hope Spurs are paying attention to this. I can't see the stewarding at new whl being as much as an issue but it will be as new to them as it is to us so there may be teething problems. The standing thing will be he biggest issue I think.

With that in mind will be interesting to see what happens at wembley on Wednesday. Particularly in those blocks the club designated as more or less a singing section. One of the only things I hate about watching spurs in wembley finals and semis is the lack of cohesion with fellow fans and being forced to sit down.

Fully with you on that. Not worried about the view or the stadium as ours is a football stadium not an athletics track.

However at Wembley and then when we move over to the new ground there has to be clear differences between singing and family sections. Far as I am concerned if you are in the park lane or shelf areas at our new ground you go with the flow. Want a more quiet sit down experience get a ticket at the west stand.

Hopefully the club will make clear communications about this and day trippers moaning about a rowdy experience in the shelf will be ignored and told to do one.

I am more positive about our transition though as I kind of get the feeling with Brady she wants to turn West Ham into Woolwich and this is not totally by accident.

To be fair.... this prick guy raises an issue that might be worth thinking about in the new WHL...

The club are fully responsible for the mess around the standing issues and should be looking to resolve it in a constructive not destructive way as they appear to be doing.

It didn't need a rocket scientist to work out that supporters that had stood at Upton Park for years would be intending to do likewise in the new stadium and the club should have prepared for this before tickets were sold instead the club did nothing so we now have a situation where lifelong supporters wishing to support the side by continuing to stand like have done for years are sat amongst fans who wish to sit resulting in both sections of fans equally having their matchday ruined.

This should have all been avoided no one should be excusing the club for the shambles we are witnessing now, as the club have contributed massively to the problems they should now be looking to accommodate all fans expectations not wash their hands and blame everyone else.

That's the issue with a 'bowl' like stadium - there's no defined areas for fans to identify with.

Btw are Sky pundits paid to say positive things about the stadium......Chris Kamara said earlier "the press box is great.....there's so much space"

Never heard 'space' in a stadium being a thing before.

Btw are Sky pundits paid to say positive things about the stadium......Chris Kamara said earlier "the press box is great.....there's so much space"

Never heard 'space' in a stadium being a thing before
It is if you're a fat ex-pro like Merson or Mickey 'Mighty' Quinn, who need as much SPACE as they can get!

I think the situation will have been improved by then,in the ground anyway. We don't play them until next year over there. Any more incidents like yesterday and the FA will have to get involved. Even having sky loving you,due to Brady can't work forever.

On a serious note, it's inly a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. It seems like none of the officials have a clue & it's worrying reading what some of the former Upton Park stewards are saying. They've had trouble playing Bournemouth & Watford. Think about that for a second. Bournemouth & Watford...hardly universally famous for their troublesome elements. I hope they sort it out before any of the big boys play there. Otherwise, it will end in tears. And whilst I can't stand WHU & wish them every misery in their rented hole, it would be disastrous for football if it slipped back into the dark ages. They are even fighting among themselves. It doesn't bode well.

On a serious note, it's inly a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt. It seems like none of the officials have a clue & it's worrying reading what some of the former Upton Park stewards are saying. They've had trouble playing Bournemouth & Watford. Think about that for a second. Bournemouth & Watford...hardly universally famous for their troublesome elements. I hope they sort it out before any of the big boys play there. Otherwise, it will end in tears. And whilst I can't stand WHU & wish them every misery in their rented hole, it would be disastrous for football if it slipped back into the dark ages. They are even fighting among themselves. It doesn't bode well.

No segregation and a mixed zone outside the ground. Almost like it wasn't designed for football.
:pritchardeyes:

No segregation and a mixed zone outside the ground. Almost like it wasn't designed for football.
:pritchardeyes:

Imagine that, no-one could have been that dumb.

:nawty:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom