Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a beautiful vision Of them selling off upton park, letting it get levelled to the ground, then gettingn kicked out of the Olympic stadium when orient win their court case.

west ham fans commenting on our exits from europe?
the closest most of those spunk trumpets get to europe is embarrassing the whole country when they decide its acceptable to shit on a street corner in benidorm.

What makes me laugh is they managed to get into Europe for LOSING The FA cup final...
They had to play a preliminary round and lost to some shit team from Sicilly.. Palermo I think..
Fuck didn't I laugh?

As usual I was thinking about West Ham (sporadically) when both disaster threatened and triumph occurred. Another reason tonight was beautiful, glory glory indeed :thumbup:,

Latest European rankings

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/trank2014.html

Spurs 18th in Europe, West Ham as usual nowhere. They haven't managed to win a European tie, or indeed a single game this century, now that's funny.

I think West Ham scrape in at joint 115th, along with the likes of Scunthorpe, Hartlepool and their real rivals Millwall and Orient, simply by being an English club.

They lag way behind such giants of the European game as Wigan, Birmingham and Ludogorets Razgrad. The 'opeless 'Ammers are and continue to be an embarrassment to English football.

Last edited:
I think West Ham scrape in at joint 115th, along with the likes of Scunthorpe, Hartlepool and their real rivals Millwall and Orient, simply by being an English club.
if so, it means that even clubs that don't exist anymore are better than them. Unirea Urziceni from Romania: dissolved in 2011, higher than WH in 2014. That says a lot.

They are really hilarious. Yes they did a great service to English football in 66, but to suggest they won the World Cup as their deluded fans often do is of course ridiculous. I can't remember whether it was Moore or Peters who played rush goalie as three players beat eleven man West Germany in the final, for example. Oh hang on, you can't start a World Cup final with three players can you, silly me :)

Moore of course was only playing for West Ham not the team he actually wanted to play for, Spurs, because he couldn't get a transfer out of that hellhole.

Re clubs that don't exist who still rank higher than West Ham

Here's a list of trophy winners

http://www.krysstal.com/trophies.html

Notice a Victorian amateur club, Wanderers, who went out of business I think about 100 years ago, and whose last trophy win was in the 19th century, have still won more trophies than the 'Ammers.

To paraphrase Jim Royle, 'Big club, my arse'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom