Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are in a right old 2 and 8 at the minute. Jack Sullivan, Daves 13 year old Kid i running his mouth on Twitter and the Spam fans are having a right old go at him, they think it all comes from his dad.
Their 100k a week superstar ( haha ) is out for another 4 months, their next hero wont sign a new deal and they rate him as in the top 4 best CB's in the prem.. Reid incase you were wondering.
They lost to Sydney FC and scraped a draw with Stevenage and Ipswich..
Sam has been told he has to play more attacking football and he blamed the poor pre season on having to change his tactics.. its one big laughable circus.

So what's he been saying on twitter then?

Thers a few arguments develpoing regarding comments made about Allardyce and the team tactics.
David Sullivan is getting slated for it.
They are arguing about who signed who and who has flopped and who hasn't.. I would go mental if all this back stabbing and under mining went on at Spurs.
Very few want Allardyce to stay, including Sullivan, but everyone is going nuts about how Sullivan is having a pop at him..

After last season, I don't care how bad they look, I'm worried about our first game. It would be great to smash them, but let's just wait and see.

They are in a right old 2 and 8 at the minute. Jack Sullivan, Daves 13 year old Kid i running his mouth on Twitter and the Spam fans are having a right old go at him, they think it all comes from his dad.
Their 100k a week superstar ( haha ) is out for another 4 months, their next hero wont sign a new deal and they rate him as in the top 4 best CB's in the prem.. Reid incase you were wondering.
They lost to Sydney FC and scraped a draw with Stevenage and Ipswich..
Sam has been told he has to play more attacking football and he blamed the poor pre season on having to change his tactics.. its one big laughable circus.
Yeah he is well pissed he cant use his fav form 8-1-1 anymore

Btf7Rz0CAAEFxxh.jpg:large

This was posted by DAVID SULLIVAN on his twitter page, along with the words "fair play to who made this, very clever haha"
The man's a Clown and dragging the club through some serious mud.. and I fooking love it.

Thank god we don't have some motor mouth cunt as an owner. What a fucking embarrassment, you have to wonder why they don't just sack fat Sam and be done with it.

Thank god we don't have some motor mouth cunt as an owner. What a fucking embarrassment, you have to wonder why they don't just sack fat Sam and be done with it.

Exactly, no wonder they are going mental at him.. Gold wanted to keep Allardyce but it's clear that Sullivan didn't.. he's making a Twat of himself and the club by showing his disapproval on social media.
There's a storm a brewing..
i'm ordering some Popcorn and sitting back to enjoy the show.

Back
Top Bottom