Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite fitting that they have a mug too.

The comment section confirms to me that people are fucking idiotic too

Veduin, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, 28 minutes ago

Whilst its a bit pathetic you've got to chuckle. The media will hate this, Spurs are their golden boys. That aside West Ham have just confirmed to the world they're a desperate bunch of clowns. No wonder the fans are fed up.

What, the same media that are running the story the he is commenting on? The same media where most of the big outlets are doing the same? The same media that all jumped on misquoted selective bullshit attributed to Di Maria and ran with it as fact? Same media where Jiggins, Ashton and Durham sharpen their knives at every chance? Yeah "golden boys."

BpD1AvJIcAEjwWW-e1401653425814.jpg

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/27632489

Never mind the mugs, they have bagged Ted on the sly! Smart move I didn't know he wanted to be a coach, unlike Sir Les you know this guy has a superb brain, fucking west ham leave him alone

Mensa,
It's not as good as it may seem.. They have got Teddy on a part time basis, he will be working with the strikers for two days a week..
Fat Head Allardyce won't listen to him and still play the same way as it's the only way he knows.
Sheringham hasn't even got any coaching badges..
As clever as I believe Ted Is, you can't polish a Turd..and Spams forwards are Turds.. They have the most over rated player in the entire country., that pony tailed spastic got 2 goals last season and 6 the season before.. They have just made another FREEBIE signing in Zarate who failed at Birmingham..
They are clueless, always have been always will be.

It means, he hasn't got his coaching badges, as in he's not qualified to be a coach...

But ultimately that means cock all. When he finally gets his badges he wont suddenly transform into Brian Clough.

When I passed my driving test i didn't improve the moment the examiner told me i'd passed.

But ultimately that means cock all. When he finally gets his badges he wont suddenly transform into Brian Clough.

When I passed my driving test i didn't improve the moment the examiner told me i'd passed.

That kind of was my point in the first place.. I was saying that he won't be a good coach because he was a good player..

Mensa,
It's not as good as it may seem.. They have got Teddy on a part time basis, he will be working with the strikers for two days a week..
Fat Head Allardyce won't listen to him and still play the same way as it's the only way he knows.
Sheringham hasn't even got any coaching badges..
As clever as I believe Ted Is, you can't polish a Turd..and Spams forwards are Turds.. They have the most over rated player in the entire country., that pony tailed spastic got 2 goals last season and 6 the season before.. They have just made another FREEBIE signing in Zarate who failed at Birmingham..
They are clueless, always have been always will be.

I know I mean just what a waste, Ted always gave the impression he seemed to enjoy the poker and guest appearances rather than be a coach. So I wonder why the sudden approach and him going for it. He doesnt need badges, he strikes me as someone who has coached people since he was 30 on the pitch and in training anyhow. I remember him talking about the length of grass and impact on ball movement in a post match interview once, not exactly the standard response, super brain on him and properly respected.

Him at West Ham as you say is like giving Picasso a box of crayolas, no point when all shite

Back
Top Bottom