Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched this game in a quiet family pub in Nottingham, there was an spammers fan there on his own shouting his mouth off to everyone who'd listen about how he'd not been to sleep yet and how he'd missed his train and all his mates had left him after a stag doo.

Once he clocked me and my mate where Spurs fans he'd offered me outside, told me West Ham's team was better in every position and asked me to buy him a beer in the space of about five minutes.

Sweet sweet karma.

I nearly had a full on row with one of my best mates (he's West Ham) after that game, to the point where we had to be physically pulled apart.
Sad what football and beer can do.

Was an amazing game though, still can't get over Andy Gray's 'Oh no' bit in the commentary. What a helmet.

I watched this game in a quiet family pub in Nottingham, there was an spammers fan there on his own shouting his mouth off to everyone who'd listen about how he'd not been to sleep yet and how he'd missed his train and all his mates had left him after a stag doo.

Once he clocked me and my mate where Spurs fans he'd offered me outside, told me West Ham's team was better in every position and asked me to buy him a beer in the space of about five minutes.

Sweet sweet karma.

that game was beautiful.

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Haters gonna hate

Andy Gray = 1 complete tool...
He's still got the hump with West Ham as some idiots trashed his car after he waged a campaign against Julian Dicks as he had jumped all over the Chelsea player Spencer's head.

Anyways chaps read some of your slating of us hammer fans but I will remind you that each club has an element of pricks that do follow them so dont tar the whole fan base with the examples of a couple of foolish incidents. I'm leaving the keyboard now to get ready for an early breakfast and a number of pre match jars. The think I dont like is the mandatory bullshit on your pub doors of showing a spurs ticket to get in, hence the early start lol.

Have a good time behind your keyboards today and dont forget your homework for tomorrow. (had to leave with another swipe at you) :bale2:
3.1.jpg

My story was about A "west ham fan" certainly wouldn't be so presumptuous to say that ALL West Ham fans are like that.

There is a chap at my work who is a spammer, perfectly acceptable chap. Says he enjoyed his time down there.... would probably go again.

Loved the Andy Carroll chants , he scores when he wants only to be followed by spurs fans singing he scores once a year LOL.

Who's had the loudest crowd at the lane so far out our london rivals.qpr,chelski or wet spam???.i went to the qpr game but haven't been to the other two.qpr were a good bunch.

Who's had the loudest crowd at the lane so far out our london rivals.qpr,chelski or wet spam???.i went to the qpr game but haven't been to the other two.qpr were a good bunch.
QPR were decent but only sung when they were winning.
Chelsea just sung 'we know what we are.
Wet Spam just were general racist scum bags.

So I'd say QPR.

Back
Top Bottom