Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How'd your day go?

Don't worry you'll never hear from him again.
600full-troll-hunter-screenshot.jpg

And aren't West Ham such a classic Big Fat Pie Eating Sam type team, hoof the ball up to the big fella and see what happens. Academy of football init. It's just like watching (old skool) Woolwich.

Ido like that film.

Regarding west Ham, not really bothered about them but that stuff yesterday was so wrong. At least the media have picked up on it & put it out there.
Be interesting to see what the FA do as if its next to nothing they'll look pretty stupid after reacting how they did regarding the Eng U21 stuff.

Be interesting to see what the FA do as if its next to nothing they'll look pretty stupid after reacting how they did regarding the Eng U21 stuff.

Yes I await an announcement with baited breath. I see that cunt Herbert has blamed us for what happened in Rome the other night so he will like crawl back out from under the fetid log where he lives with the othe insects to say that the Spammers fans were only being rascist and dusgusting to us because we chant "yid."

If he hadn't stirred it all up in the last few weeks the Hammers fans would have likely not even remembered about Spurs having links to the Jewish community. (they do after all have very small brains these hammers fans.)

I hope the FA act, and act strongly. I wonder if Mr. Herbert will be reporting West Ham to the police....

:gallashmm:

L
Yes I await an announcement with baited breath. I see that cunt Herbert has blamed us for what happened in Rome the other night so he will like crawl back out from under the fetid log where he lives with the othe insects to say that the Spammers fans were only being rascist and dusgusting to us because we chant "yid."

If he hadn't stirred it all up in the last few weeks the Hammers fans would have likely not even remembered about Spurs having links to the Jewish community. (they do after all have very small brains these hammers fans.)

I hope the FA act, and act strongly. I wonder if Mr. Herbert will be reporting West Ham to the police....

:gallashmm:

He was just on talksport & said that he thinks West Ham themselves should contact the police (!?!?) but rest assured he will be getting in touch with the Met. Does like the sound of his own voice

OldHarlow - I managed to drag myself away from my keyboard long enough to see your mob of pikeys and inbreds start walking out after 65 minutes. Just thought I'd let you know incase you're reading.

No noise, from the pikey boys. :adelol:

Oh, and how did trying to abuse Defoe work out for you? :defoe2:

I GENUINELY would like to know what Yossi Benayoun made of all the Gas-Chamber Hissing and celebratory Hitler songs...?

Then again, I'd quite like to know what he thought of the Hissing while he was at Chelsea... and how he personally dealt with the Farbre-gasssssss chant while he was at ArseAnal...?

Seriously, either that rat-faced cunt is devoid of principles, and THE most immoral Jew ever to play football, or he's genuinely deaf...

...still, at least the 'Appy 'Ammers didn't say YID! So they're probably OK in David Baddiel's book... CUNTPRICK!

JEW know what? I couldn't give a Rabbi's snipped foreskin what the rest of football thinks of Spurs fans... the fact that for near on 40 YEARS, 'football' has decided to turn a deaf ear to the CONSTANT HISSING spat at us from various away fans, and yet, in the very same season that Spurs fans are accused of anti-Semitism, because some cunting busy-body decided HE knew best, suddenly it's all over the media... well guess what? We've been putting up with the abuse for years, this is nothing new... and I refuse to be labelled a Jewish Anti-Semite because I, and the fans of the club I support have decided en masse, to do something about it...

FUCK YOU DAVID BADDIEL, fuck you DEAF SAM ALLARDYCE... this isn't OUR doing, it's the fans of the clubs YOU represent that have brought us to this... oh, and fuck you SBL.. go bang the drum for a cause worthy of your name!

I'm actually pleased that West Ham fans didn't mention the 'terrible Y-word' 'cos their hissing and sick Hitler references proved that you don' have to say YID to be offensive... and it also proved that our attempts to devalue the word YID have obviously worked, 'cos they had to dream up something else to sing... but trust me, nothing we try will stop cunts like that thinking whatever they want to think... make no mistake, anti-Semitism is alive and well... 'cos racist, anti-Semitic scum will still exist in the world... they've just got one LESS word to try and hurt us with...

I was on a train to Northumberland when about 10-20 West Ham fans got on my carriage, I had my back to most of them but a couple of lads who stood infront of me drinking were just sharing a few jokes and talk of football in general but then the Forza Lazio chants started up with one bloke old enough to be my dad doing facist hand gestures aswel. Simply turned my music up and drank my beer pretending there isnt absolute wankers in the world.

I was on a train to Northumberland when about 10-20 West Ham fans got on my carriage, I had my back to most of them but a couple of lads who stood infront of me drinking were just sharing a few jokes and talk of football in general but then the Forza Lazio chants started up with one bloke old enough to be my dad doing facist hand gestures aswel. Simply turned my music up and drank my beer pretending there isnt absolute wankers in the world.

No amount of music can hide the sad truth my friend!
...unless it's the Garage version of Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles!

Do you reckon he's got the Met on speed-dial?

Apparently The justice league of Black lawyers or whatever they are called consist of Herbert & his mate. Most black lawyers have distanced themselves from them as he's considered a self publicising tit .

Apparently The justice league of Black lawyers or whatever they are called consist of Herbert & his mate. Most black lawyers have distanced themselves from them as he's considered a self publicising tit .
Why the fuck are all the media outlets giving this interfering fuckwit air time ? The post above from 1882 sums it up in my opinion. Embracing the original anti Semitic jibes, making it our own, then throwing it back was genius. We don't need anybody fighting our corner and making the world pc in their eyes, all they are doing is making themselves feel comfortable with the situation.
I'm not Jewish, and as far as I'm aware, have no immediate Jewish ancestry, but my wife is, she also supports Tottenham and she has no problem with the word Yid. What she does have a problem with is having to listen to abuse like yesterday's and last Thursday. The fact that when we are at a game and the abuse starts, she takes comfort in the fact that there are 30 odd thousand people shouting Yiddo or Yid Army back at the moronic Cunts, even if only a small percentage are actually Jewish themselves.
This is the point that idiot Herbert and Badiel are missing.

Why the fuck are all the media outlets giving this interfering fuckwit air time ? The post above from 1882 sums it up in my opinion. Embracing the original anti Semitic jibes, making it our own, then throwing it back was genius. We don't need anybody fighting our corner and making the world pc in their eyes, all they are doing is making themselves feel comfortable with the situation.
I'm not Jewish, and as far as I'm aware, have no immediate Jewish ancestry, but my wife is, she also supports Tottenham and she has no problem with the word Yid. What she does have a problem with is having to listen to abuse like yesterday's and last Thursday. The fact that when we are at a game and the abuse starts, she takes comfort in the fact that there are 30 odd thousand people shouting Yiddo or Yid Army back at the moronic Cunts, even if only a small percentage are actually Jewish themselves.
This is the point that idiot Herbert and Badiel are missing.

What he said (about what I said!)

There is more point missing going on here than the entire Spurs team managed at the arse-end of last season! :harryblow:

SSN:
West Ham issue lifetime ban to a fan following anti-Semitic chanting at WHL yesterday...

...so it DID happen... it wasn't just us imagining things? Does that mean that Spurs AREN'T the anti-Semites in all of this, and in fact it IS the West Ham/Chelsea/Lazio fans of this world who are guilty after all...???

There are 2 very seperate issues here and I'm not totally happy combining them but here goes..

Firstly there is some Lazio & West Ham Fans chanting horrible anti-semitic things at us, which are indefinsible. I would at least congratulate West Ham on coming out and banning fans and saying they will deal with fans who do this severely, had Lazio made noises of disapproval too straight after the game they would have been given a lot more credit.

Secondly there is our use of 'Yid' which has been debated several times. I am sorry, I have said this before the two games and I know I am in the minority here but I think we need to let the 'Yid' tag go.

Just as Eggsoakley rightly was appalled at a bunch of fans on a train making anti-semitic gestures, a lot of the public at wide might say the same at a bunch of guys chanting 'Yid Army', not everyone knows it's context. The Spurs fan use of 'Yid' does spring from an honourable motive and there's some pride to be had in that.

Time has moved on, we no longer are a club with the same level of jewish following and the use of the word 'Yid' in common society is not acceptable.

Some spurs fans on here have written about not being entirely comfortable with it, John Crace and Dan Louw (both devoted Spurs fans and journalists) along with a small number of contributors on here too have made mention of the fact they feel the same way.

To be clear I don't see this as a legal battle at all, it's something that we as fans have to decide upon, the SBL approach will alienate people, it has already and that's why Peter Herbert really needs to re-assess his approach here.

Back
Top Bottom