Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I just got through the grieving process quicker than you guys. I'm on the upward curve, I can see the light again, it's dim but it's there.

All you have to do is get on board and believe again. We've still got Antonio, Lanzini, Reid, Noble, Carroll. We've still got Slaven Bilic. There's still a dangling pair of meaty clackers hanging between West Ham United's legs, we've just got to reach down and remind ourselves they are there."

U1GZ6Jr.jpg

Baring Lanzini, who has a bit of promise, all of those players are the personification of mediocre.

I hate to ruin the fun, but let's all be honest for a moment. As shit as West Ham are, they're not going down this season, even if they do lose Payet. Swansea, Sunderland, Palace, Hull, etc. are all far worse.

I just might favor them for next season, because the problems with the OS are terminal and are going to continue to plague that club, but they've still got a few away wins in them for the rest of the season, which will keep them safe.
If Payet leaves I fancy Sunderland and Palace to be above West Ham.

I hate to ruin the fun, but let's all be honest for a moment. As shit as West Ham are, they're not going down this season, even if they do lose Payet. Swansea, Sunderland, Palace, Hull, etc. are all far worse.

I just might favor them for next season, because the problems with the OS are terminal and are going to continue to plague that club, but they've still got a few away wins in them for the rest of the season, which will keep them safe.

Sunderland will stay up I think so long as they keep Defoe fit.
Palace have big fat sam now and that may result in a change in fortunes, their team is better than West Hams.
So if West Ham lose key games they could still go down in my view, along with Swansea and Hull who are both utter shite.

I reckon Bilic wants out, but he can't quit or he'd lose loads of money. I think West Ham probably want him gone too, but they don't want to pay out so they can't sack him. So what do you do if you are Bilic, to get out of this situation? If I were him, I'd lose a couple more games badly to increase the pressure on the owners to sack him. If necessary go and get relegated and then get sacked for that. Take the pay out and go manage somewhere else where the owners don't lie to you. The problem is that I think Bilic may be too professional to do this.

If Payet leaves I fancy Sunderland and Palace to be above West Ham.

This Payet episode is only going to snowball the toxicity of the club. Players , fans are all at a very low point with confidence & trust of the owners. It's turning septic

Hahahaha.....MHAHAHAHA... MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Never heard that he flourished. The only thing that I was aware of was he had lots of assists, given 60% of them were from corners I don't see a special standout player. I'd never heard of him until they bought him. Having seen him play I honestly don't get what the fuss is all about. As i say, if they were lined up in a school playground and I was picking alternate players, I'd pick Lanzini over him every time.
I just dug out this. I never watched them but I remembered talk about him and Biesla when he was linked with spam.
Dimitri Payet: A fan favourite who became Bielsa's star man – the

I agree. I can't see them going down purely because the teams below them are even worse. I think they'll finish between 14th and 11th.
If they would not have been affected by terrible refereeing decisions they could have been 4 points worse of, below Boro and 3 points off safety. Making the palace game even more significant.

Who knows Payet may knuckle down, shed a few pounds, get super fit , apologise and come back a new, better player..

Marseille will be well pleased

Back
Top Bottom