Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just posted a link in the Chav thread didn't realise it had been reported already in the spam one.

Anyway they are going for a minimum of 3 years, you only have to look at how 1 year at that shithole has killed West Ham, 3 years is a long time to be playing football at a summer athletics venue.

Just posted a link in the Chav thread didn't realise it had been reported already in the spam one.

Anyway they are going for a minimum of 3 years, you only have to look at how 1 year at that shithole has killed West Ham, 3 years is a long time to be playing football at a summer athletics venue.
Spare a thought for me though, I live a stones throw away from this dump, to have both of these fuckers playing there me thinks it's time to move.
:pochsulk:

Spare a thought for me though, I live a stones throw away from this dump, to have both of these fuckers playing there me thinks it's time to move.
:pochsulk:

Not far either although the Isle of Dogs is enough distance. Only been round that place once and it seemed really odd, a giant field and then this oversized monster stadium that looks about as a friendly and warm as a drunken Russian, nothing about that place speaks of football. It's a corporate toilet nothing more.

Obviously I am referring to the London Stadium and not your house. Do the crowds of West Ham fans go past you or are you out of the way of that?

Not far either although the Isle of Dogs is enough distance. Only been round that place once and it seemed really odd, a giant field and then this oversized monster stadium that looks about as a friendly and warm as a drunken Russian, nothing about that place speaks of football. It's a corporate toilet nothing more.

Obviously I am referring to the London Stadium and not your house. Do the crowds of West Ham fans go past you or are you out of the way of that?
The bastards park in my street! It was worth it for the first few games seeing them slope back to their cars at half time, lol! Seen a couple of punches thrown as they also fight with themselves after a couple of heavy defeats. But now it's just a massive pain in the arse. On match days if I'm out I have to park over a fucking mile away, my street boarders Vicky Park, so have to park the other side of it! It's the only 'football" stadium in Britain not to have a match day parking exclusion zone, despite it being the 2nd largest in England. Resident all fuming and we have been told exclusion zone will be put in place although no date given.

Spurs - P29 - 62 points
West Ham - P30 - 33 points

And with that set of results, West Ham now cannot finish above us - with nine games still to play.

8d22abbd-a5ba-46b0-b881-94b681643819_1000.gif

Shitting bricks.........

He will be there though every week, week in, week out, he will be there every week. Every week he will be there and his mate, he will also be there every week, week in week out, every week he will be there.

In fairness with that kind of weight problem it can't be guaranteed that he will be there every week.

This lot better hope Palace and Hull don't keep going otherwise they are heading down.

Remember before the season when West Ham thought they were better than us? :pochlol:

Oh didn't they just..

Last season, when they were briefly above us, all we saw were image after image on every possible site, of the league table, followed by statements such as "power shift" etc.

They actually thought that they would finish above us this year.
The Halfheads actual bought into Brady's bullshit.

Their current melt down is on par with Woolwich's.. Seeing both in such turmoil and plenty of in-fighting is what dreams are made of. Couple that with us flying so high really is as good as it gets.

What a time to be alive.

Back
Top Bottom