Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and here's yet another unbelievable Cock-up.

Winston Reid is at the end of his current contract and on their website they have advertised that he has a buy out Clause..:dembelelol:

They are either desperate for money or really that stupid..you decide.

Isn't he like their only good defender?

I remember a colleague/cunt bought in an email he received a few years ago, from Charlie Cairoli and his band of Clowns, stating how wonderful the new ground was going to be and how it would help them compete with most clubs in the country.
He was as proud as punch with this e-mail and bought every word the clueless baffoons had spun them.
I read it and picked fuck out of it and told him what would happen in reality.
Absolutely everything they said was Bullshit and the total opposite has happened.

They mentioned naming rights, state of the art retractable seating and being able to compete with most clubs in the transfer market.

They get Jack for naming rights, sit on scaffolding held up by breeze blocks and signed Fonte and Snodgrass.

Of course I NEVER mention this to him..:pochsmirk:

Im sure i read somewhere (anyone confirm) that WHU would only keep any naming rights money if the deal was over £4mn per year, ie, the difference between £4mn & whatever the actually got. So if this is correct, they make nothing out of this deal.

Could just be my memory playing tricks of course.

Vodafone close to £20m naming rights for West Ham's London Stadium

How much West Ham will stand to earn from the London Stadium naming rights remains to be seen. The club’s agreement with its landlords sees the first £4million per annum go to the owners with subsequent earnings shared 50:50 between the two parties.

It seems likely that the vast majority of revenue will go to the LLDC.

Im sure i read somewhere (anyone confirm) that WHU would only keep any naming rights money if the deal was over £4mn per year, ie, the difference between £4mn & whatever the actually got. So if this is correct, they make nothing out of this deal.

How much West Ham will stand to earn from the London Stadium naming rights remains to be seen. The club’s agreement with its landlords sees the first £4million per annum go to the owners with subsequent earnings shared 50:50 between the two parties.

Yep, you're right mate.

Still makes the nostrils flare when you think that LLDC get nearly a £1m more from Vodaphone than they do rent from their tenants.

Total Clickbait "article".

Headline - "Vodafone"...."£20m"...."Wet Spam".....(let's reel them in)

Last sentence (by which time most people have switched off, stopped reading, whatever)

"It seems likely that the vast majority of revenue will go to the LLDC"

Evening Standard has been shocking for years now. But what do you expect from a freebie? Bog Paper costs more, says it all.

20 million over 6 years!...That really is crap when you think they don't get most of it.

West Ham would only get any money f the deal equated to over £4m a year and then they would only get 40 to 50% of any money over that £4m ( i.e. If the deal was worth £6m per year, West Ham would get 40-50% of £2m)
This deal is only £3.3m per year so they don't get a penny.

Such a shame..
Would Vodafone be able to change the seats to red and replace those poxy hammers with their logo?

Miss Piggy might have to re brand them as Vodafone Olympic and play in red shirts.

Would Vodafone be able to change the seats to red and replace those poxy hammers with their logo?

Miss Piggy might have to re brand them as Vodafone Olympic and play in red shirts.

I don't think they would be able to change the seats but some of the crappy wrap outside the ground could be changed as they would want to get as much advertising out of the deal as possible.
Will be interesting to read the terms of the deal but it hasn't been agreed yet..

I don't think they would be able to change the seats but some of the crappy wrap outside the ground could be changed as they would want to get as much advertising out of the deal as possible.
Will be interesting to read the terms of the deal but it hasn't been agreed yet..

I'd love if the running track had Vodafone written all across it and despite being a mobile provide the signal in the stadium was shit.

Billy,who do you want to win tonight?
Whilst the obvious one is to want Woolwich to lose and the crisis to get worse,arsenalfan tv etc.
Part of me still believes it possible for the Essex boys to go down.
I hate games like this

Back
Top Bottom