Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C8WgpR4WAAAXp6m.jpg

Come on all you IT wizards..That has to be a smiley surely, an alternative to this one.:sonpoint:

Ha, is it below the threshold they get any?

West Ham would only get any money f the deal equated to over Β£4m a year and then they would only get 40 to 50% of any money over that Β£4m ( i.e. If the deal was worth Β£6m per year, West Ham would get 40-50% of Β£2m)
This deal is only Β£3.3m per year so they don't get a penny.

Such a shame..

Last edited:
a sponsored stadium and not a penny goes to the Billy Smart's outfit.

she's good at business apparently

I just love how it's it's all shaping up how we knew it would.
I along with many on here we're pointng this out a few years before they moved in.
Their own fans and many others bought into the brady bullshit and thought they were going to be catipaulted into the top 4 over night.
I was arguing until is was blue in the face with Greavsie that they would not get any money from naming rights or corporate deals but he was convinced they would be generating more income than us and would over take us.
They would only get 40 to 50% of any money over Β£4million per year..This deal is Β£20m over 6 years which means they won't get a penny, and it's up to the LLDC who gets the naming rights, not West Ham so they can't negotiate for a better deal.
It's taken time but their fans realise that they have been sold down the river, the club that was has gone.
They are in crisis and it's only going to get worse.

Let's not forget that if Vodaphone buy naming rights they can add their own logo ( which is red and white) and change the outlook of the stadium.
At the moment they can have limited amount of Claret and blue but Vodaphone could change that as West Ham are only tennants.
They are putting money into the Olympic Stadium, which still has plans to be an athletics stadium. They are not putting money into West Ham.

This is just the latest in a long line of monumental fuck ups by the Clown owners and bit by bit, day by day they are falling further and further into oblivion..

Like me, just buckle up,and enjoy the ride..it truly is one of the most wonderful turn of events to grace the game of football.

Oh and here's yet another unbelievable Cock-up.

Winston Reid is at the end of his current contract and on their website they have advertised that he has a buy out Clause..:dembelelol:

They are either desperate for money or really that stupid..you decide.

Back
Top Bottom