Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're safe!

At least according to this bloke...

So deluded, even now in a game that they have called thier biggest in years (because that are shit scared of going down in that bowl) they think they are a have decent team. They still think they played well last year. Don't spend money, yet they are 9th highest wage bill in the league only ยฃ15m less than us. 5th highest net spend in the League.

His beard doesn't hide his massive double chin and have you noticed in every single video they all mention Spurs. Can't stop talking about us.

TELEMMGLPICT000125483117-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqGDa2KUuunydmdpV9LzabUoMT6IWDVn1vXv_XOH3QFIY.jpeg

When you win to maintain a 32 point gap to Spurs

Mark Noble: West Ham win over Swansea their 'biggest in years'

1-0 at home to relegation fodder.
Massive club

They are right that it was an important game, I'd be relieved if I was in their position too but to say their "biggest in years" is just so tragic. It's true though, they aren't good enough to win anything, the only positive thing is staying in the league and this season they made that look like an achievement when it really isn't. It must suck being a West Ham fan.

Unfortunately they are safe. Think the bottom 3 will all go down (don't know what switched for Swans as Clement got a reaction for a while but that's now gone, may be because he isn't playing Carroll, and I mean that!)

Their remaining games are:
H - Everton - lose
A - Stoke - Draw
H - Spurs - Lose
H - Pool - Lose
A - Burnley - Lose

I've got them to finish 17th, jammy mother fuckers!

Back
Top Bottom