Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

West Ham are so primark.
Where is all the investment on players, traning facilities and academy with all this money you have saved? Won't tell anyone how much they made from selling prime real estate.
Rush Green facilities are on par, if not worse, than a decent Virgin active..
He loans his club money with interest, sells its assests and stocks his club with frees and loans.
There is no investment.

Given spams level he is a good signing, especially free! But why has no one else come in? His best days are behind him, if he was still at his peak citeh would not be parting with him. One last pay day for the player before his legs go at the top level in the next 12 months.

To be honest it was the kind of signing harry would have made six years ago for us and going back ten years I would have thought it a good signing, our objectives and playing staff are a million miles away from that now. Which is why the walker saga is not bothering me, if he goes so be it, we have a manager I trust in, and from a footballing side if walker goes it's a sideways move at best, guess money talks

West Ham are so primark.
Where is all the investment on players, traning facilities and academy with all this money you have saved? Won't tell anyone how much they made from selling prime real estate.
Rush Green facilities are on par, if not worse, than a decent Virgin active..
He loans his club money with interest, sells its assests and stocks his club with frees and loans.
There is no investment.
Promised to pay off the debt, approx £100m, before moving into the Bowl of disappointment, in fact told that they had to as part of the terms, turns out they are still £70m in debt. Where has it all gone?

Promised to pay off the debt, approx £100m, before moving into the Bowl of disappointment, in fact told that they had to as part of the terms, turns out they are still £70m in debt. Where has it all gone?

Property development?

"We'll pay it back soon enough..."

Is it right that no banks would loan money to them so that other company, which is him, that owns a bit of them chipped in and he played banker loaning them the money to get out of debt, with interest of course.
So West Ham paid off their debt with another loan from Sullivan &Co.
Robbed Peter to pay back Paul....

Is it right that no banks would loan money to them so that other company, which is him, that owns a bit of them chipped in and he played banker loaning them the money to get out of debt, with interest of course.
So West Ham paid off their debt with another loan from Sullivan &Co.
Robbed Peter to pay back Paul....
At twice the bank rate I'm told

Haven't paid attention to him this year (maybe WH haven't either? lol) so I'll
At twice the bank rate I'm told

I've heard 6% apr so 6 million a year on a 100 million pound loan over 7 years = 42 million in interest , but I've also heard 8% so 56 million plus the 35 million for updown park that makes anywhere between 77-91 million(not including their cut of the vast fortune the developers will make) the Dildos have taken out of West Ham since they tookover without reducing the debt or improving the playing staff after reportedly investing 40 million each when they took over, not a bad return for the two die hard spam fans that wouldn't have touched it with a barge poll if it wasn't their beloved West Ham ! , I bet they can't believe their luck when they serve up signings like Zabaleta and twitter is awash with spam fans acting as if all their xmas's have come at once.

Last edited:
Their debt is to thier owners and their owners loan them the money to clear the debt to themselves.
Use this credit card to pay off that credit card. isn't that what cause the credit crunch?

I've heard 6% apr so 6 million a year on a 100 million pound loan over 7 years = 42 million in interest , but I've also heard 8% so 56 million plus the 35 million for updown park that makes anywhere between 77-91 million(not including their cut of the vast fortune the developers will make) the Dildos have taken out of West Ham since they tookover without reducing the debt or improving the playing staff after reportedly investing 40 million each when they took over, not a bad return for the two die hard spam fans that wouldn't have touched it with a barge poll if it wasn't their beloved West Ham ! , I bet they can't believe their luck when they serve up signings like Zabaleta and twitter is awash with spam fans acting as if all their xmas's have come at once.

All very true and lets not forget that they, as a company, are asset stripped, unless that's finished?

This means that their dealings are limited and controlled by an outside party..

This is their real value when taking into account the fact that they are asset stripped.

West Ham valued at LESS than Newcastle, Aston Villa and Norwich

So...having signed an old fella that Citeh let go on a free, they are now tracking Iheanacho, Batshuayi & Ross Barkley. I'm guessing it must be season ticket renewal time?

They really are the gift that keeps on giving. I thought I was going to be miserable today after the gooners spoiled yesterday, but no. There's always the happy hammers to cheer anyone in need of a giggle.

Back
Top Bottom