Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Spam are linked with Zabaleta.

That's the way to get into the top four, of course - by signing players that are too old to play for a team that only just got into the top four when surrounded by hundreds of millions of pounds worth of talent and a manager with a huge reputation.

Building for the future!

I see Spam are linked with Zabaleta.

That's the way to get into the top four, of course - by signing players that are too old to play for a team that only just got into the top four when surrounded by hundreds of millions of pounds worth of talent and a manager with a huge reputation.

Building for the future!

They claim that they are after Lacazette, Barkley, Ihenacho and Bacca but they will end up with players like Zabaletta who is in his 30's, surplus to requirement and free..

It's the same every single year.

They claim that they are after Lacazette, Barkley, Ihenacho and Bacca but they will end up with players like Zabaletta who is in his 30's, surplus to requirement and free..

It's the same every single year.

Defoe, Zabaletta, Terry and probably some other old cunt like Schwartzer! West London OAPs!

This is them all over.

Talking about targets then watch the last message..

Now I am completely happy about our transfer policy at the moment, I couldn't give a fuck about Β£6m or Β£60m signings, I'd even go as far as to say that Sissoku make our bench stronger e.g. good player to play in early rounds FA Cup and League Cup (assuming we draw lower league oppo). But if our club put that out now with a fucking season ticket renewal message on it like that I would go absolutely fucking ape shit. It really is fucking Del Boy and Rodney who run WHU!!!
:harrylol:

And they put a message about renewing season tickets at the end :dembelelol:

The most obvious piece of propaganda, must think their fans are complete mugs......

The thing is, they are... They fall for it every year. I bet the owners can't believe their luck.

Birmingham fans saw right through them and hounded them out but every year we hear about Β£40m bids gone in etc and their fans get all excited.

And they put a message about renewing season tickets at the end :dembelelol:

The most obvious piece of propaganda, must think their fans are complete mugs......

The fans are complete mugs! Even in the last season they sold their best player, whom the mugs idolised and replaced him with Robert Snodgrass.............

Would be like us selling Delle for ten million and buying Ross Wallace from Sheffield Wednesday to replace him.

Heard talk that a loan deal for Batshuai had been agreed with the Chavs.

Would be fucking annoying on multiple grounds.

More player stockpiling by the Chavs (to keep them away from rivals) and WH end up with a calibre of player otherwise completely out of their reach as a result.

We only use the facilities on match days
Another lie as they stated they were using it for training during the week.
All their offices are there, housing approx 300 staff, 7 days a week!! Their shop too, open 7 days per week. And as you say they train there regularly too. Every player signing is done at the stadium. Basically they have moved in lock stock, the fucking lot.

Last edited:
He is shit: Only played one full match all year and made out as if he won the league for them single handed.
We dodged a bullet there !
I'm not going to say he is shite because like you say he hasn't played so just haven't seen him kick a ball to judge. All the talk that surrounds him is that he is supposed to be good, which is for now all we can go on. So for now, until he plays poorly (which I don't think he has since he has been on) when he comes on I think he could be good.

Back
Top Bottom