Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take a look at @davidgold's Tweet:

Is he a genius who actually bought West Ham to cash in on their soul and spend the rest of his life on social media trolling the shit out of them ? #puregold

We should be all over their academy. Boss just confirmed in writng they have no chance. They have a Norwegian kid who I hear is mustard. Seriously, what a completely stupid and utterly bizarre thing to say, his Ratner moment

Last edited:
We should be all over their academy. Boss just confirmed in righting they have no chance. They have a Norwegian kid who I hear is mustard. Seriously, what a completely stupid and utterly think thing to say.
plus, our training facilities at least look like the water in the showers will be at least warm. and the shower gel dispenders will not be nailed to the wall (or labelled as lynx when its actually asda's finest)

Had we beat West Ham, we'd be 4pts behind with one game left.

Their "achievement" makes no sense

Their knowledge or logic is not the same as everyone else's.. Apparently they stopped us winning the league last season as well even though we finished 11pts behind Leicester..

Do you get 12pts per game when you play West Ham??

Their knowledge or logic is not the same as everyone else's.. Apparently they stopped us winning the league last season as well even though we finished 11pts behind Leicester..

Do you get 12pts per game when you play West Ham??

8pts above relegation and 41pts behind us.......and their players are in the press saying they have achieved something

:dembelewtf::levystare:

I swear, given some of their dodgy dealings - I wouldn't be surprised if this actually triggered some bonus in his contract.

laughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom