Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why is this buffoon still at large?
If you want me to be banned just ask your mods. I couldn't give a monkey's. I don't think I've done anything wrong, apart from disagree with some people on the Chelsea thread which is obviously frowned upon. I haven't once slagged Spurs off or crowed about us pipping you to the league. Honestly, some people are very precious!

I love it that we get under the skin of other teams and their fans. For me we have one rival and that is the original franchise down the road.

If other supporters from Chelsea or spam or Leicester wish to invent this rivalry then great, I see it as a compliment, I know apart from spam having Millwall, they lack a true local rival, it's great they choose us, envy, jealousy or fear all play a part......

The only snag is like a lot of spurs fans, I could not care less who sees us a rival, I see Chelsea as just another London derby and spam are good for comedy..........

Beautifully put Sir,

Everyone seems to get great pleasure in telling us everyone hates Spurs..I see that as an absolute compliment and love hearing it.
We are not here to be liked by other clubs' fans. You have to be relevant to be hated so keep telling me you hate me, it's wonderful to hear..

Beautifully put Sir,

Everyone seems to get great pleasure in telling us everyone hates Spurs..I see that as an absolute compliment and love hearing it.
We are not here to be liked by other clubs' fans. You have to be relevant to be hated so keep telling me you hate me, it's wonderful to hear..

Man united have had this for years and especially under Ferguson, they all revelled in it, playing the pantomime villan, I would be quite happy to see us just as equally despised, it means we are doing so many things right.

If you want me to be banned just ask your mods. I couldn't give a monkey's. I don't think I've done anything wrong, apart from disagree with some people on the Chelsea thread which is obviously frowned upon. I haven't once slagged Spurs off or crowed about us pipping you to the league. Honestly, some people are very precious!
Fuck off to a Chelsea forum if you want to hear just nice things about Chelsea mate. What do you expect to achieve.

Take a look at @davidgold's Tweet:

Is he a genius who actually bought West Ham to cash in on their soul and spend the rest of his life on social media trolling the shit out of them ? #puregold

Back
Top Bottom