Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are whining about having so many injuries, this is after they signed Wilshere and already have Carroll.. So what is their answer to eliminate this injury problem???? sign Nasri..
That next level is really hurting us as slut bucket Brady promised us it would.:dembelelol:

“You choose a club and a project because of the ambition, and I think that West Ham has everything to be one of the biggest clubs in London, for sure. I mean, 60,000 people every game at home. We play in the Olympic Stadium. The training ground is there and you have owners who wants to invest and have a good team. Everything is there to be doing great things."

giphy.gif

Looks delighted.

Fabiasnki, Wilshere, Nasri, Perez.

Who's next? Rosicky?

Wonderful decision!!

He has gone to a place where he won’t be able to hear the fans booing for his lack of running as they are 5000 yards away, with Carroll and Wilshere he will never run out of cigarettes and when he get inevitably injured he can join them for big benders out in Shoreditch and get proper lashed. He is going to have a whale of a time.

“You choose a club and a project because of the ambition, and I think that West Ham has everything to be one of the biggest clubs in London, for sure. I mean, 60,000 people every game at home. We play in the Olympic Stadium. The training ground is there and you have owners who wants to invest and have a good team. Everything is there to be doing great things."

giphy.gif
High praise that! They do, in fact, have a training ground of sorts!

Saw this and thought 'only West Ham could have signed a drug cheat on the day his ban expires'. The fact he is a former gooner as well shows the depths they are willing to plumb.

They make me die.. Seen several of them posting vids from YouTube of Nasri for Woolwich saying what a great signing he is.. They are thick as shit, they’ve done it before with Evra, Arbeloa, Song, Wilshere and so on. All of which turn out to be a massive flop and they can’t understand why.
Not one other club, including Cardiff, Huddersfield or Fulham, would have even considered taking Nasri on the day his 18 month drug ban ended, this lot jumped at the chance and think it’s a great signing because he has won the prem title twice, the same as they thought Arbeloa was a brilliant signing because he had won the CL, the same as they thought Evra was a brilliant signing because he won 5 prem titles and also the CL.
If there’s a club that never learn from previous mistakes it’s these Idiots and long may it continue.

THICK AS SHIT..!!

Wonderful decision!!

He has gone to a place where he won’t be able to hear the fans booing for his lack of running as they are 5000 yards away, with Carroll and Wilshere he will never run out of cigarettes and when he get inevitably injured he can join them for big benders out in Shoreditch and get proper lashed. He is going to have a whale of a time.
6 months of good behaviour. then he either gets given a nice 2 year deal to skive his way through, or a contract offer from someone else to skive his way through.

I am, of course, assuming he is smart enough to see it that way

Back
Top Bottom