Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope they implode this season and get relegated. Finally finish them off as a club.
Unfortunately, despite his demeanour, I think Pellegrini is too good a Manager for that to happen. Had they stuck with Bilic they absolutely would have gone down, in fact, I think they were fortunate to stay up in his last season.

But as SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy says they appear wedded to the idea of becoming a footballers retirement home.

I watched this vid this morning and having read stuff in here just made me think of their lack of planning they have put in. The money that West Ham bring in is astonishing given they have won fuck all, do fuck all and play dier football. They have to be one of the worst run clubs in the game, just compare them to Watford, Wolves, Leicester, Southampton (slid back but think they are getting a foothold again), Everton (who were our equal less than a decade ago) and Burnley everyone of these Clubs has an identity and a plan, Everton have now but it's fair to say loosing Moyes they struggled to get on the path (we took) to where they are heading now.

Anyway, why they did not choose West Ham to illustrate a purely run club is beyond me.

Last edited:
This is one of the only type of players West Ham can sign.. He even wears boots with 2010 CL winner on them despite not kicking a ball or even on the bench.
The other being a player at the end of his career, who was good once but well past it now. Ie - Wilshere, Evra, Fonte, Nasri, etc etc etc. They then produce the headline “ Champions League winner signs” or “World Cup winner signs” etc.

99 out of 100 of their signings end up as flops or leave within a year. The odd one is decent but then wants to leave as soon as anyone else shows interest.

Current players I expect them to sign or go for are -

Danny Wellbeck
Daniel Sturridge
Mario Balotelli
Gary Cahill
Joey Barton
Roy Keane
Frank worthington

All either no good anymore or mercenaries..

Balo would be perfect for them

Nah,they'd only get promoted again and think they're a big club,I hope they finish 17th every year

But only after being in the top 10 up to Xmas so they have hope then a slow slide downwards and having to look 👀 over their shoulders on the run in

How did those utter cunts beat us last year?

But only after being in the top 10 up to Xmas so they have hope then a slow slide downwards and having to look 👀 over their shoulders on the run in

How did those utter cunts beat us last year?
That’s all they exist for, playing us.

You just know when Karen is walking around the boardroom giving a speech explaining the economics of the club Bevis & Butthead are knocking one off under the table.

Horrible football club from top to bottom.

Back
Top Bottom