Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Replace one absolute twat of a striker with an even worse one, good luck with that

Just shows how stupid they are and just one of the reasons why they will never be a top 6 club.. Never learn from their mistakes..
Take last season, for 5 years they have had Andy Carroll on their books who has played a mere handful of games for them due to injury, despite spunking 90k a week on his wages, so what do they do??? they bring in Jack Wilshere.. Thick as shit the lot of them.

It makes them feel special.. they think they have gotten one over us and the majority of their fans have bought it..
I’m sure I don’t. need to remind anyone that it’s not their stadium.. How can they have the largest capacity stadium when they don’t even own a stadium..

Bless em..

TBH, I don't think many genuinely have.... They just need a psychological 'safe place' to hide.

Not a single one wouldn't go back to Upton Park if they had the chance.

Hernandez is the only forward left at the club now, and Pellegrini made it clear he doesn't want him.

Maxi Gomez seems to have said "anywhere but West Ham" ... could Levy be about to get his money back on Vincent Janssen?

Hernandez is the only forward left at the club now, and Pellegrini made it clear he doesn't want him.

Maxi Gomez seems to have said "anywhere but West Ham" ... could Levy be about to get his money back on Vincent Janssen?
Knowing West Ham they'll probably try to pressure Ruud Van Nistlerooy to come out of retirement.

Is that true? The rumors seem to be that West Ham are getting him.

Back
Top Bottom