Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TemptingAcademicBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

Say what you like but that elephant has got skills

At least 4times in the last few days I have seen or heard hammers saying the stadium should be knocked down and rebuilt.
When is the penny going to finally drop that you can't demolish and rebuild something you do not own?

It's not like the plots any good either, feels like the middle of nowhere.

At least 4times in the last few days I have seen or heard hammers saying the stadium should be knocked down and rebuilt.
When is the penny going to finally drop that you can't demolish and rebuild something you do not own?
wont be long - out of the EU so no State Aid law to worry about - The Dame in the ear of crowd and the stadium making a £28M p/a loss - not under this ownership as they dont care about the club but when the club is sold on.

wont be long - out of the EU so no State Aid law to worry about - The Dame in the ear of crowd and the stadium making a £28M p/a loss - not under this ownership as they dont care about the club but when the club is sold on.
Agreed about the present lot. I don't think they will be allowed to buy at at a cheap enough price to interest them. So it will be if and when they are sold.
They have paid so little in rent,that the y have absolutely no friends connected with the place

Also the Athletics legacy people wont want to lose their stadium, so will put up a fight.

Agreed about the present lot. I don't think they will be allowed to buy at at a cheap enough price to interest them. So it will be if and when they are sold.
They have paid so little in rent,that the y have absolutely no friends connected with the place

Also the Athletics legacy people wont want to lose their stadium, so will put up a fight.
i think they will be given it pretty much as they are losing £28m per year - everyone hates them but its better than the alternative. I dont htink they would change dildo brothers will want to change as they are paying pennies.

Given Football is contractually underwritten by the government and Athletics isnt it seems the path of least resistance and with Birmingham having the commonwealth games in 2022 they could have a new home.

From KUMB;
Now that the Premier Chairman have got together and decided they can ban free speech (not sure how they can legally do this?) as they do not want any nasty actual supporters saying anything bad about them. I fully expect a club letter or E-mail before the Southampton game saying that anyone wearing clothing that may incite the fans (GSB Out T-Shirt) will not be admitted to the game. Which may or may not cause rioting at the check-points, to which they will then issue more banning orders for the loyal supporters they do not want anyway and once again point the finger again saying we are troublemakers.

If this happens I think I've finally had it, will have to seriously consider watching Orient games instead.

Have prem chairmen tried to ban protest?

From KUMB;
Now that the Premier Chairman have got together and decided they can ban free speech (not sure how they can legally do this?) as they do not want any nasty actual supporters saying anything bad about them. I fully expect a club letter or E-mail before the Southampton game saying that anyone wearing clothing that may incite the fans (GSB Out T-Shirt) will not be admitted to the game. Which may or may not cause rioting at the check-points, to which they will then issue more banning orders for the loyal supporters they do not want anyway and once again point the finger again saying we are troublemakers.

If this happens I think I've finally had it, will have to seriously consider watching Orient games instead.

Have prem chairmen tried to ban protest?

"“In the operator’s reasonable opinion, constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.”

Back
Top Bottom