Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw this and thought, what are they thinking their attendances are awful, why bother to increase.

West Ham have increased their home capacity to 60,000 after the London Stadium was granted a new safety certificate.

The club will now have an extra 3,000 fans in support for the home match against Brighton on 2nd January.

West Ham confirm London Stadium capacity officially increased to 60,000

Then I saw this..

WestHam.jpg

West Ham United | Attendances

Genuinely shocked their home attendances are so high.

Read this and then maybe you won't be so shocked. They also give away hundreds upon hundreds of free tickets to Stratford residents.

West Ham attendances boosted by THOUSANDS: Seven teams' REAL figures revealed

Saw this and thought, what are they thinking their attendances are awful, why bother to increase.

West Ham have increased their home capacity to 60,000 after the London Stadium was granted a new safety certificate.

The club will now have an extra 3,000 fans in support for the home match against Brighton on 2nd January.

West Ham confirm London Stadium capacity officially increased to 60,000

Then I saw this..

WestHam.jpg

West Ham United | Attendances

Genuinely shocked their home attendances are so high.
Thier attendances are exaggerated by an average of 14k per game!!!!

They count tickets "sold" this also includes the thousands of tickets that are given to Newham council to hand out free.
West Ham’s attendances 'over 12,000 LOWER than official figures' | Daily Mail Online
Manchester United declare attendances far higher than police figures

Last edited:
They attendances are exaggerated by an average of 14k per game!!!!

They count tickets "sold" this also includes the thousands of tickets that are given to Newham council to hand out free.
West Ham’s attendances 'over 12,000 LOWER than official figures' | Daily Mail Online
Manchester United declare attendances far higher than police figures

Yep. 55k full capacity every game and 40 years undefeated. Catch the drift?

Lady Brady is at it again. 4 wins and the football genius of wee Jack’s ladies team on TV and she is feels safe again to use her newspaper platform to dig our club and chairman.

For a Tory business peer to dig out a private company who hasn’t picked the pocket of the tax payer for investing, while at the same time picking the pocket of the tax payers is astoundingly without awareness.

She is absolutely obsessed. She is absolutely wrong to be obsessed.

“I mean, engineering a move to a 60,000-seater stadium, slap in the middle of London, our prime area, helping our community in any number of ways, having the cheapest tickets in the Premier League and doing so at a cost that must turn Spurs chairman Daniel Levy green with envy makes me a target for some social media smarties who don’t know a good thing from a kick in the breaches.

The dream is over.

After a history breaking winning streak comes to an end, the East London Romanies have to come to terms that the title dream is well and truly over, not only that the more important matter of equaling Spurs's record of 3 straight wins at the London Stadium is also over.
Their not at all deluded fans were getting ready to celebrate being in the top half of the table at Christmas, but it's not to be.
Fans were adamant that they would beat Watford today and put a stop to Spurs fans being able to boast about winning 3 successive games, while they have NEVER managed it, but It looks like the embarrassment will have to continue..:dembelelol:

Merry Xmas Spammers..

giphy.gif

“I mean, engineering a move to a 60,000-seater stadium, slap in the middle of London, our prime area, helping our community in any number of ways, having the cheapest tickets in the Premier League and doing so at a cost that must turn Spurs chairman Daniel Levy green with envy makes me a target for some social media smarties who don’t know a good thing from a kick in the breaches.
'Engineering a move' is a funny way of saying 'sold our existing stadium and started renting a non-footballing-stadium at a knock-down/possibly corrupt price'.

As I've said before, I really do hope Levy treats her with the highest level of courtesy when West Ham come to visit - she'll be fucking seething internally when she sets foot into NWHL.

'Engineering a move' is a funny way of saying 'sold our existing stadium and started renting a non-footballing-stadium at a knock-down/possibly corrupt price'.

As I've said before, I really do hope Levy treats her with the highest level of courtesy when West Ham come to visit - she'll be fucking seething internally when she sets foot into NWHL.
She will have her iPhone out filming the toilets quicker than she can say world-class digital wrap.

Back
Top Bottom