Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like another season of finishing 15th for the mockneys. I'll probably be paying them more attention than Woolwich and Chelsea who look likely to have good seasons.

Their meltdowns are underrated too. I've never seen a Woolwich or Chelsea fan storm the ground holding the corner flag in the air before.

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn’t this be worse than Toney’s. Toney bet but wasn’t to my knowledge involved in match fixing, in this case it would be the player actually getting a yellow card on purpose to make the bet work. That could be a huge ban
I was actually quite surprised by the length of Toney’s ban. My understanding was that he was just betting on other football matches that he wasn’t taking part it. For a league that is plastered with betting companies it seemed quite severe.

Paquetta on the other hand should be made an example of, clear and obvious match fixing.

Just as a baseline, for Fraud, if the "harm" is over £500,000, the starting point is 3 years (i.e. minimum)

View: https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/1693005281385480430?s=20

Sounds like the evidence for him betting on getting the yellow card at a specific time in the match is pretty much tied up with a ribbon to take him to court.

And the amount of money involved can probably be documented to within a few £'s.

So likely to be found guilty as charged.

Silly boy - amount of gain probably less than his annual salary.

If he does go down for 3 years, I can see Wham needing to consider cancelling his contract and suing him to recover their losses.

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn’t this be worse than Toney’s. Toney bet but wasn’t to my knowledge involved in match fixing, in this case it would be the player actually getting a yellow card on purpose to make the bet work. That could be a huge ban
If they prove that then a lifetime ban I should think.

Felt a bit weird supporting the European champions of east London against the relegation candidates of west London yesterday who were being managed by a man I once considered someone like a football brother from another mother … and father.

Sort of like some weird parallel dimension.

Felt a bit weird supporting the European champions of east London against the relegation candidates of west London yesterday who were being managed by a man I once considered someone like a football brother from another mother … and father.

Sort of like some weird parallel dimension.
Agreed.

A draw would have been more palatable, and would have more chance of me keeping Sunday lunch down.

The state of this lot. Zuma Captain ! . Ladbrooks number one customer in the midfield. A 33 year old delusional podcaster as their focal point up front. Mark Knobel Director of Football. Mavis from Coronation Street as manager, subsidised ticket sales that would make WSL clubs blush. Actual Caravans at the training complex ( sorry local park ) & Danni Dyer’s pet rock on the wing.

Amazing they are European Champions :levywtf:

Back
Top Bottom