Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho have changed the premier league if y'all noticed, it is now more “tactical” when it’s not José managing but the Manchester coaches 😂

But overall in reality, he really did. We see it in the PL matches nowadays in abundance compared to last year.

Not sure people keep thinking of the pool game. No losing focus just one game at a time concentrate on palace. No point gettingcarrogant and start thinking like we are serial winners and picking and choosing our games. Palace will be tough so pick the beat 11 to try to beat them then move on to pool game. Also the defence is one area you don’t to keep chopping and changing so as must as possible keep the same back four for the PL games. Remember when poch would change full backs every game and people use go mental. Need to keep consistency in the defence. Further the way we have benn playing with low block I don’t think the players are running the same mileage as we have previous years. 2nd half v Woolwich case in point it was almost as if we were playing to conserve energy. Hopefully this stands is in good stread for later in the season. Anyway I bet pool don’t change their team too much they almost always play the same defence and forwards if they aren’t injured so not sure why we think we need to change the team. It’s not as if our starting 11 have had to play tough midweek CL games.
That is one big paragraph

They we’re close to us in points with a game in hand. It’s always good when other teams drop points fighting also for the title. Never dismiss the result, it was massive. Have in mind, what if we drop points against Palace?! Good result it was.
I agree. My bigger takeaway from this is that City are just not at the races any more. I guess all the recent titles and CL failures have worn them down.

The title race has potentially went from a 4 horse race to a 3 horse race. Which is good, but it doesn't change our situation against Palace so long as Chelsea and Liverpool don't drop points.

I agree. My bigger takeaway from this is that City are just not at the races any more. I guess all the recent titles and CL failures have worn them down.

The title race has potentially went from a 4 horse race to a 3 horse race. Which is good, but it doesn't change our situation against Palace so long as Chelsea and Liverpool don't drop points.
Way too early to write City off...... They'll be up there come the end.

es1Rv7H.jpg

Hart, Rodon, Sissoko, Moura, Lo Celso, Bale, Vinic

That's incredible as in my mind, I always see it as a tough game.

Maybe it's because they knocked us out of a cup once.
It's because it's ordinarily a tight, 1-0 affair. I think there was a run of 4 or 5 games against them that ended 1-0 to the good guys.

The whole family home with Covid, we're pretty ok. Guess it's a good week not being allowed to hang anywhere but home. I hope for a bit rotated squad so we can go full strength vs. Liverpool.

Way too early to write City off...... They'll be up there come the end.
They have the quality, but it does look like they've just run out of fucks to give.

Everton are doing us a huge favor. Crossing fingers they keep it up or at least get a draw 🙏🏾
Not sure if they can stand out there for the second half. Chelsea has multiple option when they attack. Let's hope that Pickford will maintain his good performance. IMO Chelsea is dangerous in set pieces and Pickford isnt the greatest in rushing out.

I find it surprising that so many on here would be happy to rotate/rest players for Palace.

This game is not a gimme. Palace sit back and counter. We tend to struggle to break down those teams. Any sort of complacency and we’ll lose. No point in beating Liverpool if we lose to Crystal Palace.

Good chance to go five clear of Chelsea now after they bottled it.
Chasing a goal, bring off Havertz with 20 to go......I wish we signed him he’s brilliant and well worth 70M.

RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK really wanted to hold them up as a shining beacon this season too, because they do it properly. Probably why he stopped posting.

:mourpointlaugh:

Good chance to go five clear of Chelsea now after they bottled it.
Chasing a goal, bring off Havertz with 20 to go......I wish we signed him he’s brilliant and well worth 70M.

RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK really wanted to hold them up as a shining beacon this season too, because they do it properly. Probably why he stopped posting.

:mourpointlaugh:

Seeing their new "mayyyyzing" keeper go full Pickford tonight was top bantz.....

Shall I get the "Kepa In" 'copter booked? :bentley:

Back
Top Bottom