Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate, I was full rose-tinted hoping to make any connection at all to Scarlett turning into Kane.

Why not just go along with it?

Cause it is funny :D .

I am not saying that we should write off Scarlett. Nor that we should say that he is next Harry Kane.

I cannot help that such laziest-possible connections make me chuckle :D . Cause they are 100% random :D .

Dane Scarlett misses out and is left on the bench as the game is coming to an end in the Championship. Ipswich 2-0 at home to Coventry closing the gap to a point off 1st placed Leicester

Ipswich loan being ended - makes sense as Ipswich in 2nd place in Championship have no incentive to play him

Ipswich Town forward Dane Scarlett is set to be recalled by parent club Tottenham, manager Kieran McKenna has revealed.

The 19-year-old has made 12 sub appearances since joining the Blues totalling 146 minutes of action.
Yeah said earlier today he wasn't even in the squad against Leeds.

A shame for Scarlett, perhaps he can impress in training and get some minutes here and there.

He won't- he's not good enough right now.
Needs to be playing more games.

We're better off giving every single one of those sparse minutes to Alejo Veliz- who is a much better player right now.

Truthfully though I hope they both are on loan so they can get the game time they need to develop.

I know he can't play for another club in England due to playing for both us and Ipswich.

Does that rule extend across Europe? Wonder if we could find a European loan for him at all if he can?

Back
Top Bottom