Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be interesting to know at what stage of the summer the interview took place and if Poch knew about it. Would hope to think he had the balls to tell Poch before hand that he had gone and done this. Just cant believe him and his agent would think this is the right way to go about this, hes clearly edging for a bigger wage or a transfer so theres no reason he cant go to the chairman and say I want x amount of money or I want to leave. We've already shown this window if you don't want to be here you can leave. I see no way back for him after this unless he is to issue a public apology.
Happened after the City game mate, within the last 2 weeks. Tottenham have confirmed to the media just now that they didn't give permission for the interview.

We all live once and footballers earning window is short so if we wants to earn his market rate I get that.
Ultimately he can set himself and his family up for life, and right now Spurs aren't willing to pay him as much as either Manchester club while not investing in our playing staff either.

Is £65k a week not enough to set him up for life?

I get that he could earn more elsewhere but let's not pretend he's on the bread line.

DG24fxbWsAAnhSK

:dembelefingers:

Would be interesting to know at what stage of the summer the interview took place and if Poch knew about it. Would hope to think he had the balls to tell Poch before hand that he had gone and done this. Just cant believe him and his agent would think this is the right way to go about this, hes clearly edging for a bigger wage or a transfer so theres no reason he cant go to the chairman and say I want x amount of money or I want to leave. We've already shown this window if you don't want to be here you can leave. I see no way back for him after this unless he is to issue a public apology.

He mentions walker sold to city so must be a recent interview, what's more worrying is he rang them to request it, the cunt is dead to me, he want to be close to mummy, let's loan him to Leeds for the season.....

There is something very, very wrong about Shaw. Don't get me wrong, when he was at Southampton he was fantastic, achieved a lot at a very, very young age. But upon earning a contract of a lifetime at Manure (£30m, still sound massive even in todays market and on just under £90k pw!!) he rocked up at Utd's training centre nearly 2 stone over weight!! He has now under his 3rd manager following his move and every single one of them have come out and slated is fitness, this is not a fluke, something is very wrong. Then last year he was called up into the England squad, despite hardly any minutes of club football, he pulled himself out of the squad in order to focus on the Man derby, leaving England in the shit and with only one LB (Rose), who had to play three games on the spin, getting injured in the 3rd. Manure have been trying to offload him for ages now, why? Because something just isn't right.

Apparently when he moved up to Manchester he took a load of his mates with him. He looks after them all financially just so he has company. Seems like a less sunny version of Entourage...

Did we ever have any other kind of player do a Sun interview in this manner? I mean not just us, but also from other Premier League clubs. Because I cant remember any other player being this much of a cunt as Rose proved it yesterday.

So disappointed, I thought Rose had more class than that.

Whatever the future holds for him, he has just pissed his spurs legacy up the wall, not that he cares about that at the moment, only money.

Typical of a lot of modern footballers and their agents.

Back
Top Bottom