Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take out penalties and Kane and Son have been neck and neck when it comes to scoring goals over the last 4 seasons. Sons also been a better and more important player overall during this timeframe.

Kane is the weak link of our starting three at the moment and adding Diaz would mean that Kane’s starting position would be in jeapordy.

Non Pen Goal Contributions
18-19: 18 vs 17
19-20: 21 vs 18
20-21: 26 vs 33
21-22: 26 vs 19

Total: Son 91 vs Kane 87

Spurs Player of the Year
18-19: Son
19-20: Son
20-21: Kane
21-22: Most likely Son again

Factor assists into that and what does it look like?

We’ve been crying out for a player like him. Bonus is that he’s a big lad and holds his own very well which I didn’t expect.
Deki is so strong and reminds me of Dembele with his strength and people unable to wrestle him off the ball so easily.

I’ve also noticed is how he always tries to play the ball back to a team mate when he knows he’s losing to a tackle.

Sometimes I see what looks like an awkward pass but it’s because he’s doing absolutely everything to retain possession with the team.

He’s also got quite a fiery side to him which I love. Didn’t think he had that in him when he first started but can see he’s actually very aggressive.

Deki is so strong and reminds me of Dembele with his strength and people unable to wrestle him off the ball so easily.

I’ve also noticed is how he always tries to play the ball back to a team mate when he knows he’s losing to a tackle.

Sometimes I see what looks like an awkward pass but it’s because he’s doing absolutely everything to retain possession with the team.

He’s also got quite a fiery side to him which I love. Didn’t think he had that in him when he first started but can see he’s actually very aggressive.
Yeah, exactly, I love that about him. Last night, he was going to make a pass into the box, but he got pulled over just as he was about to make it, at the same time someone was cutting off his pass and so, while falling, he changed his mind and passed to Pierre (I think). It was great thinking and kept the pressure on, which is outstanding in our squad.

He’s our ginger ninja. Silently fucking RBs throughout the PL.
viking blood in that boy

Moment in the first half when he made a burst toward the box, Woolwich player came running at him. He visibly prepared for the contact, but instead of falling over like Moura (or even Son) he gave as good as he got and shoved the arsehole off the ball instead.

He is built for this league. I want my players to try and stand up and make something happen

Yeah, exactly, I love that about him. Last night, he was going to make a pass into the box, but he got pulled over just as he was about to make it, at the same time someone was cutting off his pass and so, while falling, he changed his mind and passed to Pierre (I think). It was great thinking and kept the pressure on, which is outstanding in our squad.
That’s exactly what I remembered too, had to proper stretch and poke it to make the pass back.

It’s that classic saying of “fighting for every ball” and he epitomises that so well.

That’s exactly what I remembered too, had to proper stretch and poke it to make the pass back.

It’s that classic saying of “fighting for every ball” and he epitomises that so well.
Exactly the one and exactly right. He's a fighter, perfect for us. A few more of those and next season will be a joy to watch. I think Conte will stay even without CL and we'll rip it up.

Because he isn’t close to deserving.

DtbVFFqX4AI64Mh.jpg

💩🤡

🥌

W⚓

Back
Top Bottom