Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he isn’t close to deserving.

DtbVFFqX4AI64Mh.jpg

💩🤡

🥌

W⚓

Igula Igula go fuck yourself.

I'm catching up on all the comments I've missed while out at Fatboy Footy (another 2.2kg lost this week btw) and all threads are infected with your nonsense.

If you wanna be a prick, go do it somewhere else.

Not a single word of positivity from the cunt having just humiliated the scum in a massive match.

bixwd6qcqqd11.jpg

His first touch is also good. Noticed this in the Liverpool match, by controlling the ball and holding he was able to take pressure off our defence. Much as I like moura, too often the ball just bounces off him and we surrender possession

Me too dias vs DEJAN Kulusevski is the comparison at the top level

In terms of position, yes, but not the way they play..... I also think Kulu can develop to be versatile enough to play 10/8 too..... Dias is a classic run, cut in, shoot kinda guy.

His first touch is also good. Noticed this in the Liverpool match, by controlling the ball and holding he was able to take pressure off our defence. Much as I like moura, too often the ball just bounces off him and we surrender possession
I often get confused between him and kane when I watch, which is a huge compliment on his touch /vision

I really don’t get the agenda about him being slow? He’s not lightening, but people talk like it’s Per Mertesacker running up and down the wing
Wingers are meant to be lightning quick, he confuses fans (me included) how he can be so good without that pace... Eriksen, with strength on the wing. If you described it without me seeing it I wouldn't have believed you

Wingers are meant to be lightning quick, he confuses fans (me included) how he can be so good without that pace... Eriksen, with strength on the wing. If you described it without me seeing it I wouldn't have believed you

Then again we are in the era of the so-called 'wide forward' (See "winger")....

(Peak) Dele, Eriksen, Foden, Grealish etc. etc..... None particularly quick.

The amount of parked buses the top teams face; guile and intelligence is often the more useful asset.

Then again we are in the era of the so-called 'wide forward' (See "winger")....

(Peak) Dele, Eriksen, Foden, Grealish etc. etc..... None particularly quick.

The amount of parked buses the top teams face; guile and intelligence is often the more useful asset.
Son, salah, Mane, Rashford etc pacy inside forwards

Best of the lot of non pacy probably Silva.

Lamela is probably our best non pacy winger in recent years but not with the vision of kulu.

I really don’t get the agenda about him being slow? He’s not lightening, but people talk like it’s Per Mertesacker running up and down the wing

As a wide player in today's game wide players are generally quick to rapid. If you don't see that he's slow and that it isn't a negative at times then that's on you. The fact that he's not as slow as Per Mertesacker doesn't mean anything. He has some other strengths, that's not open to debate, but he would clearly be a better player and a bigger threat with a bit of pace as part of a front three. Sadly it's not something that he can suddenly gain or improve as you can with shooting, passing etc.

Back
Top Bottom