Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As a constant critic of Levy creating exhausting transfer sagas where he has no leverage, I have to admit, he's kinda got Juve by the balls on this one.

They don't want Kulu plopping back in their team and on their wage bill on September 1. They'll give us a discount.
Could someone else pay more?

Could someone else pay more?
How bad is it for us if they do?

If we're desperate for the player, we have essentially a "release clause" we can deploy against Juve's will at any moment.

Levy holds all the cards here, and this is me talking.

Now, there's a limit in how much we can rinse them for, but I suspect a good 10M or so might be possible to knock off the fee.

As a constant critic of Levy creating exhausting transfer sagas where he has no leverage, I have to admit, he's kinda got Juve by the balls on this one.

They don't want Kulu plopping back in their team and on their wage bill on September 1. They'll give us a discount.
If I’m juventus, I call that bluff and sell him to another PL team for the buy option price or more.

Another PL team would easily pay up. The only tricky part would be getting Kulusevski’s agreement but I doubt he’d want to go back to juve. I’m guessing our buy option expires June 30 or shortly after and doesn’t run until the end of the window.

Will
Dr
How bad is it for us if they do?

If we're desperate for the player, we have essentially a "release clause" we can deploy against Juve's will at any moment.

Levy holds all the cards here, and this is me talking.

Now, there's a limit in how much we can rinse them for, but I suspect a good 10M or so might be possible to knock off the fe

Will drag it into a saga as they try and recoup more IMO. Pay it or don’t, no harm in trying for a quick lowball but I suspect it will unravel and the player will be pissed off and we just end up paying in full

Neither, the entire Juventus club will charged with being dodgy bastards and all of the players that we like will have their contracts torn up so we can sign them for free.

We will take Kulusevski, Bremer, and Chiesa.

"....And the fillings from your fucking teeth!!!!"

:levystare:

(c) Bill Hicks really... Not cuddly Dan.

This thread will be embarrassing for one group of people or the other.

Kulu can just very very clearly play football. He's also about fucking perfect for an attacking coach like Postecoglou.

Receipts will be kept.
Doesnt do much attacking though does he?

Scared every time he gets the ball, turns his back every time.

Then hes got that slow peoples run where his bolt upright wailing his arms but his legs arent going anywhere

Id rather we put that 25M to maddison someone that has genuine creative and attacking talent

So many excuses for this guy. Said nearly a year ago i didnt rate him. Here we are.

Some say he was tired. How? Hes 23 and only been here for 5 minutes and didnt even feature at the WC. If theres one guy who should be full of energy its this guy. He was only out injured for a short period but u had guys 5 months later match fit saying hes still coming back from his injury

Honestly seeing his game he was under a decent spell on the back of a Kane/Son partnership that was playing out of their skin and scored a few goals against the likes of Norwich

I would be more forgiving if our transfer windows hadnt been so shit past few seasons but its at a point now that I do not want this club harbouring another lost “maybe if” player that hasnt been here 5 minutes and we’re already umming and urring

Doesnt do much attacking though does he?

Scared every time he gets the ball, turns his back every time.

Then hes got that slow peoples run where his bolt upright wailing his arms but his legs arent going anywhere

Id rather we put that 25M to maddison someone that has genuine creative and attacking talent

Let's see.

Not sure if you were a hat but my bet is you end up eating it if you do.

literally the same positions of last year
with son top scorer of the league and kulu with more assists than matches

Deeper, Kane staying further up the pitch. Son and Kulu both required to hold the ball up more and build up through wide areas became very predictable. Teams were able to know the ball was going to Kulu and Son, then just kick them from behind.

It's part of the issue with Conte's "automations" teams figured us out and that increased the pressure on the choke points to stopping us. Son and Kulu were those choke points. Mainly because Kane dropped deep less and we don't have a central playmaker to receive between the lines. This was by design for Conte.

Back
Top Bottom