Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice start. Big lump, good feet and plays with his head up and passes the ball well. Will get the best out of world class stars Kane and Son and complement their genius unlike Lucas

He did great today. Did he lose possession even once? Should have had two assists- two absolute sitter setups for other players and they both blew it. Set up Kane which could have been another. Had a couple nice take downs off long passes down the right, successfully passed the ball to other players when he was pressured. Stayed busy pressing and tracking runners in defense.

He's not a fast RM but he did everything right as far as I could tell. Think hes gonna be a big hit for us. Way, way better playmaker than Lucas or Bergwijn.

I wasn't overly impressed by him and he seems overly reliant on cutting in all the time, but it was his first game and coming on as a sub so not taking too much from this one game.

Good feet for a big man.
Inspired Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

Bloody 'ell. some of the negative comments. On your first day at work at new place, regardless of experience in the field, i can guarantee none of these pessimist pulled up trees.

21 y/o, with potential, played very well, as did Bentancur. I think we should be at most optimistic, and at least happy with the showing.

Its just bloomin' great to see two new players in the team.

Its football. be entertained for once, not fucking cynics.

On to the next round. COYS!

Bloody 'ell. some of the negative comments. On your first day at work at new place, regardless of experience in the field, i can guarantee none of these pessimist pulled up trees.

21 y/o, with potential, played very well, as did Bentancur. I think we should be at most optimistic, and at least happy with the showing.

Its just bloomin' great to see two new players in the team.

Its football. be entertained for once, not fucking cynics.

On to the next round. COYS!
Exactly and he didn’t even do bad at all. Like someone said he could have had 2 assists if our players didn’t miss their makeable shots.

Plus he was only on for less than 30 mins. Not exactly enough time to do wonders with like 2 days of training.

VdV vibes from this fella in his short cameo
Hopefully hes as good as VdV was in the way he could turn a game but yeah, certainly not a lad with pace

Think he'll need to get used to his team-mates before he gets properly up and running, but looked smart and has a nice touch.

Suspect he'll come into his own up against the parked buses; where pace is less of an asset and it becomes more about strength and guile.

Nice to have options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom