Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play, did well enough.

Suited our style of play, tonight.

Stands too far off players, though, as knows he'll get skinned; can't do that against city (though, he was not the only one tbf).

I still have major concerns about his mobility, but there's no doubt he's very comfortable on the ball, is good, technically, and seems to have a good head for the game.

Well done.

*still gonna call you kuluslowski, though, innit

Not only on the Juve forum. Both players have had more than their share of shit name calling already.
It's interesting that although fans want Spurs to buy young talents to develop them they don't give them more than 1-2 matches to hit the ground before slamming into them with all kinds of derogatory names and labels.
This may be the reason why teams like Leicester, Brighton, Soton are able to find and develop those talents ... because they give those talents the time and room to develop.
However tonight Kulusevski against Manchester City (and therefore not against Wimbledon) has played high school plays. Great trident with Son and Kane.

bUt He dOesNt rUn FasT!!!!

Turns out there's more to a player than raw speed, he's so smart and technical. Hold up play is good. He already has a great understanding with Kane and Son.

Still a lot to be concerned about him but good to see in a game in which he struggled he still managed to contribute.

Struggled? your lack of football knowledge is becoming legendary - looking forward to your sheer stupidity every week is now quite fun ....

Guess Kane was simply lucky, Son just runs a lot, and Dier is the worst defender on the planet ... such witty banter

Smart player. When he was signed I thought he would link up well with Kane and now I'm sure of it.
Spot on. It’s about combinations…. I hate Lucas but he’s been v good this season yet I still don’t see good combinations with others. Kulu drops off, slides passes in and releases the two ballers up top. Even Sess does the same. Get good players around them that can find them early with well placed passes.

Agree, I actually think Sessegnon has higher potential then Reguillon. He just needs more games, more Conte coaching and some confidence and he'll be really good.

Edit. Shit wrong thread.

Good for you guys. While for Bentacur i have some reserves as he is a limited player, but Kulusevski just needed a change of scenery, the skill is there.

Loving to see the over reacting both ways. I'm still not sold but he can play. He has technical gifts and our side needs players with this.
U never know what Conte can make of this guy. He can be invisible for most of the game and then score crucial goals. If Conte can turn him into a player who delivers more often then he will be great

Nice to have someone of a larger caliber who can hold the ball up. Sure, he might not be the fastest player but his footballing intelligence for such a young player has huge potential for growth. Excited to see how he progresses until the summer at least.

How are we feeling about him backing up Kane in case he gets injured? If Kully and Son develop a decent understanding of each other then will he work out as a decent replacement?

I said I liked his cameo last week and thought it showed promise.
I honestly can’t believe posters are prepared to write off a player after 25 minutes of football.
They might be right in the long term but it’s ridiculous to judge on so little evidence.

Regardless of the goal and assist, I thought he put in a great shift today.
As for the goal and assist, that’s more than one wage thief has offered in two plus years.

I’m not going to get too carried away with him just yet. Let’s see how he goes on a wet and cold night in Burnley whilst facing a low block. But he was great today.

one aspect I’m not excited about, he’s a ginga. Have we had one since Archibald? I don’t think it goes well with the home shirt. Maybe though it will suit the away shirt?

I’m not going to get too carried away with him just yet. Let’s see how he goes on a wet and cold night in Burnley whilst facing a low block. But he was great today.

one aspect I’m not excited about, he’s a ginga. Have we had one since Archibald? I don’t think it goes well with the home shirt. Maybe though it will suit the away shirt?
8ae5e3bc977da6db803f1c80d2ebec37--tottenham-hotspur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom