Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought he was a lot better than 7 out of 10. His footwork and calmness in tight situations was very impressive, He really misplaces a pass. I thought he and Bentancur were superb today and they have noticeably improved us.

Absolutely..... He faded a bit when the rest of the team did from 45 - 70ish, but otherwise was good as gold.... Worked hard up and down the wing, linked up well when during attacking phases and won the ball plenty.
Even when things don‘t go quite right , nothing seems to get to him. Very mature attitude to the game and I’m sure he’s going to be a big fans favourite

Did anybody notice him control the ball on his head on one of our breaks? His control is unreal! I swear he ran with the ball balanced on his head for a bit - mid way through second half maybe?

I had a Swedish dad and his two sons sat next to me. Didn't speak a word of English the whole match. Only word I ever heard them say was Kulusevski,

They still boo'd Zouma every single time though

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

*Chef's kiss* perfecto.

Incidentally just another example of Bentancur looking for the forward pass in between the lines and picking it out successfully.
Yep, that’s what I was getting at with the Winks > Lucas thing. I don’t think Winks is pinging that pass forwards like Bentancur (more like backwards), and Lucas is definitely not controlling it like that 😂

What’s most impressive about him is that he has very quickly established a good linkup with all the players around him. His interchanges with Kane, Doherty and Son are excellent. This is the sign of an intelligent, quality player.

As Conte said, it feels like he’s been here a lot longer than 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom