Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can see both he and Kane being on the cover of FIFA
Kane is too lowkey I feel. FIFA wants someone with a bit of "character" on the covers. Granted Messi has been on it tons of times but he's Messi.

Kane is too cookie cutter. No tattoos, no fights, doesn't drink, family man at 24.

Kane will probably end up on the cover one year. But I think Dele will end up there faster since he has more of that "rockstar" vibe

Kane is too lowkey I feel. FIFA wants someone with a bit of "character" on the covers. Granted Messi has been on it tons of times but he's Messi.

Kane is too cookie cutter. No tattoos, no fights, doesn't drink, family man at 24.

Kane will probably end up on the cover one year. But I think Dele will end up there faster since he has more of that "rockstar" vibe
I guess what I meant to say is I can see them both on the cover together

I bet the BT were a bit miffed he has chosen to go just with 'Dele' these days...
As "ALLI" written on his shorts during the Boxing sequence would've been advertising GOLD DUST!
:deledoubt:

Kane will end up on the cover of PES

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Vg2aqLi.jpg

Very true... media loves bad boys, but managers love those good boys... Kane, Winks darling of managers

Back
Top Bottom